• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

changa purge!

Migrated topic.

Dorge

Chen Cho Dorge
OG Pioneer
Whoooooweeee.... wow... SWIM has got to tell you... changa lacks none of the intelligence and healing power and ability to bring up those things that you need serious healing with. if you bring it your wounds it will clean and heal them...
the purge SWIM experienced from this medicine and the strength of the medicine when it desires to do its healing work with you is seriously powerful... much more work to do... but damn... SWIM had not felt that level from it before...

this was almost too much...
lol

great link Dorge - love it, thanks. What was the blend of changa that did this work, btw?

Nice share Dorge! Hahaha! That video ROCKS! I'm downloading the mp3, and gonna blast it in my car at stop lights! I actually really like it. It's soothing, but I can't wait to see the looks I get from people on the street! :lol:

What's really crazy about it, is if there are people talking in the background when I blast off, that's pretty much exactly what it sounds like until I fade into the either.

Oh, and congrats on the cleanse. I hope is was a pleasant one.

Peace,
-idt

idtravlr said:
Nice share Dorge! Hahaha! That video ROCKS! I'm downloading the mp3, and gonna blast it in my car at stop lights! I actually really like it. It's soothing, but I can't wait to see the looks I get from people on the street! :lol:

ROFL!!!!
Thank you Dorge for the awesome link, and idtravlr for the laugh

Its great that so many are reporting so much healing lately, glad to hear it.
Bee Well

i created a changa blend that was mild in its psychoactive department but it was a combination of my most healing plants..and after smoking 6 spliffs i went outside to smoke the last one..and vomited pretty nicely...(i hadnt smoked dmt for a few weeks and was a bit apprehensive about it) anyway..after that purge..i KNEW it was time to visit hyperspace...and i basically ran back to my house and smoked two big lungfuls of changa from my GVG...

it was a beautiful experience of the future of mankind..and it helped me reconnect with what i thought i had lost..

it was a blend for reversing malaise... very complex blend...
If you talk to changa, treat it like a very wise healer, it will speak to you and if you bring it an offering of your self... your ignorence, your illness, your problems... it will transform them...

Man this is nice!
Ive only heard shpongle's imitations of the machine elves.
Cant find the link for it but check out Shpongle: Outer Shpongolia. At about 1min and 30 sec the puking sounds start!:d
Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom