• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

changa ratio? dmt/herb

Migrated topic.
I am a virgin never made changa now that i have some freebase i must. I have a nice order coming from maya lots of herbs to mix up
however should i do 1 gram magic per 1 gram herb? for the average potency to achieve hyperspace and then lower the ratio for subtle
effects? I know alot is preference but i would like to know whats the ratio out there with the experienced smokers.thanks:lol:

1 part spice : 1 part herb.

Avoid noisy mixtures, keep it simple, for example make a Caapi leaf only blend or make a Blue Lotus only blend. Remember you can always mix them up later.

Use IPA or even better Acetone (evaporates quicker). Do not smoke it until it is properly evaporated.

If you get into Changa, leave some vine to soak in IPA and use that IPA to infuse your other herbs with Spice.

Happy travels and remember to always report back!

1:1 all the way, if you do want less effects just smoke less:) or add some plain leaf in with the changa after you have made it.

So if a gram of pure spice is 1000 milligrams- and if 50 mcros is considered a good average breakthrough dose, this means a gram of smokable bNEnd will have 200 doses approx? How is 200 doses in one gram of herb even managable? Wouldn't it be preferable to enhance 10 grams of blend so that it is more like 20 breakthrough doses per gram of herb? I hope my math is right : )

divineyes said:
So if a gram of pure spice is 1000 milligrams- and if 50 mcros is considered a good average breakthrough dose, this means a gram of smokable bNEnd will have 200 doses approx? How is 200 doses in one gram of herb even managable? Wouldn't it be preferable to enhance 10 grams of blend so that it is more like 20 breakthrough doses per gram of herb? I hope my math is right : )

I have been hypnotised.

I work on 100mg Changa or Enhanced leaf as a dose.

1 dose = 100mg so 10 doses = 1g blend.

divineyes said:

hi there .i was under the assumption that 1g -1000mg 1dose -50mg so there for 1g -20 explorations.?

divineyes said:

hi there .i was under the assumption that 1g -1000mg 1dose -50mg so there for 1g -20 explorations.?

50mg Pure Spice yes, but you'll need to double up for Changa. So one good Changa dose is 100mg. Therefore 1g Changa (.5g spice) = 10 doses.

But all of this depends on how receptive you are...

Back
Top Bottom