• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa shelf life

Migrated topic.

gammagore

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Hey

So up until now ive been making half gram of changa at a time, testing what blend I like most, lasting me a month or two, and was wondering how much the rest of the members here make at any given time?

And how long can the changa last in an airtight container, and does it convert to Changa-N-oxide the same as Spice does?

gammagore said:
Hey
And how long can the changa last in an airtight container, and does it convert to Changa-N-oxide the same as Spice does?

I've also wondered this, looking at my little bottles of changa.

No idea but I wouldn't worry at all to be honest. A pile of changa in an airtight container should stay, if there's any degrading it would be marginal.

this is going to sound stupid, but what exactly do you mean by changa?
Do you just mean p.viridis or is it a mixture?

maoi and DMT and possibly other tryptamines if you like evapped onto a smoke mix of usually some type of leaf..caapi extact is good for the maoi..it's sorta like a smokeable ayahuasca..

Oh yeah? so the MAOI in caapi is active when smoked?
I always thought MAOI is only active when ingested. COol.

I had some changa sealed in an amber glass vial for a couple of months that then smelt sour... still worked just as well as new, but I was curious about that.

How about adding some glycerine to the changa? Glycerine is usually very good for increasing shelf lives.

The glycerine would also make the changa feel like "sisha" tobacco (water pipe tobacco), making it burn less and smoother smoke. Why not add some molasses to it as well, making sweet and tasty.

Back
Top Bottom