• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Citrus Plants Psychedelic!!!

Migrated topic.

PsilocybeChild

Rising Star

Attachments

• 111111.png
    111111.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot+from+2017-01-18+12-33-11.png
    Screenshot+from+2017-01-18+12-33-11.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
(Initially I posted referencing TIHKAL, then in a thread cited here I found a previous response where I outlined this in greater detail, and edited to reflect this)

In TIHKAL in the "DMT is everywhere" chapter, shulgin lists these citrus family (rutaceae) plants:

:Limonia acidissima - contains DMT , the acetamide of NMT and a beta-carboline

Zanthoxylum arborescens and z. Procerum - DMT and NMT

Evodia rutacarpa - 5-meo-DMT

Dutaillyea oreophila - hordenine, 2-methyl-6-methoxy-beta-carboline, 5-meo-DMT.

Melicope leptococca - same spectrum as above

Pilocarpus organensis - 5-meo-DMT

-eg

lsDxMdmaddicThc said:
I love citrus fruits!
Is there any use in taking bergamot seeds as an Ayahuasca admixture?
You would likely need to consume 10kilos/22lbs of the seeds for a threshold experience.
Even extraction from these sources would require industrial methods to yield a gram or two.

syberdelic said:
lsDxMdmaddicThc said:
I love citrus fruits!
Is there any use in taking bergamot seeds as an Ayahuasca admixture?
You would likely need to consume 10kilos/22lbs of the seeds for a threshold experience.
Even extraction from these sources would require industrial methods to yield a gram or two.
The flavonoids present would ruin you before you got to this point! (Let alone the point of trying to eat ten kilos of anything...)

2 kilos of bergamot has about 43.55mg of the psychedelic and potentially psychedelic tryptamines;
Not to mention the other tryptamines are psychoactive, like tryptophan and 5-HTP, tryptamine.
At least 54.55mg is you count 5-HTP.

I averaged the amounts listed in the seeds of the compounds I assume are psychedelic, not including the others, as I mentioned above.

Couple that with an MAOi, I would think about 2 kilo of seeds decocted would potentially be a full experience. Doesn't MAOi increases potency by 2-3x?

But being that the seeds are expensive in bulk, another citrus plant that's easier to get in bulk would be better to work with.

Back
Top Bottom