• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

"clearing" my consious...cleaning my soul, a noobs fisrt tek

Migrated topic.
8) hey all....im new to spice and to the site. first off i would likde to say that im am very humbled and happy to be around such an excellent group of individuals. its nice to get away from all the domesticated humans with impure intentions...anyways please excuse me for being critical, it just gets to me sometimes even though i know it shouldnt....well my first love is mushrooms, ive been in mycology since the beginning of the year and have grown to deeply respect its healing abilities....after reading throught the threads it seems that spice offers the same benefit.? am i right? i just moved into my new house, so i now have the oppurtinity to live "my way"(used to live with my parents) so i have decided to study the art of SPICE. my question is what is the best tek to use for a novice like me to get freebase spice? all advice is appreciated
thank you

Jumiem said:
I'm noob like you and I used the tek in the link for my first time without a hitch

so easy.

That was also my first successful tek. Easy and uses easy to find ingredients. Great for making Changa.

I also just tried Jorkest's tek, and it is only a little bit more involved - however the materials needed are harder to find, and one needs to be careful handling the lye solution.

welcome to the forum..

but be careful with feelings of superiority and thinking other people are 'domesticated and with impure intentions'. Instead, look inwardly and see in the daily life about your own mistakes.

we are all equally important :)

endlessness said:
welcome to the forum..

but be careful with feelings of superiority and thinking other people are 'domesticated and with impure intentions'. Instead, look inwardly and see in the daily life about your own mistakes.

we are all equally important :)
yes thank you guys, and yes endlessness, there may have been SOME superiority feelings in that which i know i should avoid, thank you for the reminder, but be careful jumping to assumptions also, that can also be harmful, but i have all respect for corrections and constructive critisism, anyhow i look forward to the journey

tho i looked at that tek, i still dont completely understand it, for example filtering the d-liminone (sp) , how do you filter it? the tek just seems kinda vague.....i guess i need to read up on terminology or what? also where could one find high quality bark?

artaylor7785 said:
tho i looked at that tek, i still dont completely understand it, for example filtering the d-liminone (sp) , how do you filter it? the tek just seems kinda vague.....i guess i need to read up on terminology or what? also where could one find high quality bark?
Yup. the tek may sound a bid vague for complete newcomers. It is advised that you look in this extraction overview just to get an idea of the theory. Other than that, people around are more than happy to help should you have more specific questions.

Back
Top Bottom