• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

conversations

Migrated topic.

azrael

Rising Star
This evening, I had aya, with a pharma booster 30 min later. I listened to Bodhisattva's new album, which is the first psytrance I've ever really exposed myself to. That is some strange music, but I like it.

After the peak, I went for some bufo. A few minutes after the final toke, I was laying down with eyes covered and got some really beautiful visions of giant psychedelic beings. Once I accepted their nature and did not impose my perception, they happily obliged with my requests for spiritual alignment and gave me a great soul massage.

Next, I saw a slide show of people, moving slowly from right to left. They were not neon and vibrant like the giants, but more like regular people with something different about them. There were a handful of them. I could speak with them fully, have conversations with questions and answers. They had individual personalities.

One was a midget who said that even when people got to know him, they still saw him as a midget - they will always see, even when they know what lies beneath. I guess there are degrees of physicality to other realms as well.

When I was speaking to any one of them, I could see my consciousness as a two dimensional brane spliced in to the stream. It contained my thoughts and had the looks of what I have come to recognize as my mind in a non-physical place.

I talked with each of them on a personal level, like a nice honest chat at a cafe.

At the end of the slide show or procession, I realized I should have asked them how to get to them and got a fuzzy response of bufo being a good way (accompanied with a grin...). There were some afterthoughts of salvia being taken a minute or two after the bufo and I still think that'd be a fantastic experiment, but by this time their space was gone and I was easing in to the euphoric/educational after-effects. Got what I needed there too.

Bufo is so weird. Variable, but consistent when it comes.

I'm still going a bit, so everything is pretty excellent. I'm listening to this, and it too is excellent.

Tomorrow, the Sun will rise.

Back
Top Bottom