• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cybs hyrbid ATB salt tek

MysticKestrel

Esteemed member
Hi current using Cybs hybrid ATB salt Tek to extract. From 50g of mimosa bark I have been getting around .7 of product using naphtha. Recently changed to n heptane (currently in the freezer) but the heptane came out yellow but not very cloudy. Fingers crossed it's a good extraction but I'm not confident. Anyway to the question during this method at various points it says warm the mixture but not to hot. Anyone know what this means e.g a ideal target temperature? I've messed about with different temps but all I've noticed is a change in colour of the problduct which I'm told is fats from the bark. What's the optimal temp? Thanks in advance. 😁

Personally I extract at room temperature and just do more pulls. Less color on the end product, mostly white. I use a cheap 40eur magnetic stirrer for the pulls, but I do A/B not STB or hybrid.

I use n-heptane

Last edited:
Personally I extract at room temperature and just do more pulls. Less color on the end product, mostly white. I use a cheap 40eur magnetic stirrer for the pulls, but I do A/B not STB or hybrid.

I use n-heptane
I'm after the whiter product tbh. So may give cold pulls a go. Suppose it's worth being patient for the pure product.

I'm after the whiter product tbh. So may give cold pulls a go. Suppose it's worth being patient for the pure product.
If you also go straight to mini A/B in addition to cold pulls you may bet completely white dry snow ☺️ But will loose yield.

It depends how on ROA i guess, Im making citric acid vape juice, so I want it as pure as possible. Yield will be lower though

Back
Top Bottom