• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

digestive issues

Migrated topic.

Espiridion

--who.??..ME??--
swim no longer takes powdered succulent due to the intestinal issues involved. swim gets nausea and of course purges but for 2 days afterward experiences knots in their stomach and other issues one might imagine...

I miss traveling with swim...:cry:

outside of an extraction, is there anyone with related issues that actually have a solution?

any help appreciated :)

Espiridion

Yes, but it typically ends up as s-n-o-t. This is powdered and if there is an easy tea method that removes all plant matter then by all means please point me to it. Yes, I could search through endless posts but c'mon...

thanks,

E

I have a sensitive stomach and have discovered I cannot take cactus in certain forms.

Eating capped powder (have taken up to 60 grams) leaves me with horrible stomach cramping and constipation.

Tea is not as bad but still causes nausea.

Impure acetate taken with 3 datura seeds leaves me with no nausea at all, so far have tested up to 750mg of acetate at a time using 69rons tek.

Never again will I eat straight powder.

cactus hurts my stomachas well..tea is a bit better but still there can be lots of discomfort..I feel like it does kill parasites in the gut though..it's just rough to go through.

I know this is old but I was looking through old threads and discovered this one. I had to say something because this concerns me as I have intestinal issues.

I know cactus is supposed to be nauseating but does it tend to upset/irritate the digestive system? When I did mushrooms they would usually make me burp and fart really nasty and they always made me puke quite violently. Mushroom burps and farts were extremely guttural and I felt like shrooms always did laps around my innards (hence I don't do them anymore after so many awful vomits/dry heaves/maybe coming out of both ends).

I actually don't mind vomitting if I have to, I am accustomed to the relief afterwards and can take it like a champ. It's just that some things will upset you to the point of dry heaving or coughing up blood, and possibly some other cramping pain/malady. My brother has this sort of issue with some things, so it is something I must consider. It's always good to know how things will affect you :thumb_up:.

Cactus is medicinal although has anyone had frequent issues with irritated innards? No firy poops or anything distressing? This is something I must really consider in my life.

:shock:

Any help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom