• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Dissolve Goo in Alcohol?

Migrated topic.

DisEmboDied

Rising Star
I am so sorry if this is old, I tried searching but just want a straight out answer.

Can acacia goo dissolve in warm alcohol to make changa the same as crystals?

I will be using a chacruna and b. caapi mixture.
It will be my first time making changa.

-Love and Light

I use grain alcohol ..it will desolve fine in it and can be stored for a long time in any temp..as tincture.. and is very convient that way!:)

It will also desolve in ..[rubbing alcohol].. but there is something in it that is not good for you...

Grain alcohol is safe and very clean just store the tincture in a small dropper bottle and add drops of it to your favorite herb and alow the grain alcohol to evaporate first then vape and enjoy...that simple!

starway6 said:
I use grain alcohol ..it will desolve fine in it and can be stored for a long time in any temp..as tincture.. and is very convient that way!:)

It will also desolve in ..[rubbing alcohol].. but there is something in it that is not good for you...

Grain alcohol is safe and very clean just store the tincture in a small dropper bottle and add drops of it to your favorite herb and alow the grain alcohol to evaporate first then vape and enjoy...that simple!
Depending on the % EtOH, you might also pull things besides DMT in the water. You're almost certainly fine, I just like the idea of precision.

Blessings
~ND

DisEmboDied said:
So goo can be dissolved and used the same as crystals? Just one more double check...

Melt a pretty crystal and you have an amber oil..or goo...

It can be used the same way vapeing on changa or in a wad of choreboy...

Crystals are just goo in a tux!:d

So just take like a gram of goo or crystals and put them in a tincture bottle of Everclear and let it dissolve and that's it?

Can a drop also be placed in a vapor genie and vaped just like that without being on a plant as well?...

DisEmboDied said:
So just take like a gram of goo or crystals and put them in a tincture bottle of Everclear and let it dissolve and that's it?

Can a drop also be placed in a vapor genie and vaped just like that without being on a plant as well?...

You can put drops in vapor genie as long as there is a... bed of herb...a wad of chore boy..or bed of ash or anything that will prevent the liquid tincture from running down the pipe stem before the alcohol evaporates ...

After the alcohol evaporates it will leave a sticky oily substance that will stick to what it is sitting on top of....

Then simply carefully vaporize it!

Try to keep your ratio of grain alcohol and spice correct so you will get atleast 1 to 3 mgs of spice per drop...
I think only so many mgs of spice will fit in one drop of grain alcohol...so the more concintrated you get the mixture the less drops of alcohol will be needed for say a 20 or 30 mg dose...

hope this helps...

As long as you have reasonably clean..extracted DMT... full spectrum or not.. you just mix store as a tincture

and drop onto your favorite herb and vape...!

"just mix store as a tincture "

Just put the clean xtrals into the Everclear, let dissolve and bam? Like 1 step?

Tincture made with grain alcohol tastes like smoking alcohol, oh well I guess. It is pretty strong though...any suggestions?

It works though

Back
Top Bottom