• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT and Trauma, A Glimpse of Hope ?

myleswayne

Rising Star
DMT might just be a game-changer for trauma therapy. This psychedelic has shown potential in helping people dive deep into their emotional wounds, offering new ways to process and understand pain. It could help rewire negative thought patterns and reduce the fear of confronting difficult memories. While it’s still early days and more research is needed, DMT offers a glimmer of hope for those struggling with trauma, potentially unlocking new paths to healing. For those interested in exploring this possibility, Dmt awareness provides a resource for learning about DMT. As always, it's important to approach such treatments with professional guidance.

Hi @myleswayne I agree with you that dmt is a game changer for those struggling with trauma like myself. It has helped me to open up to myself from that first breakthrough. It's not an easy road but is a worthwhile pursuit for me.

Probably be a good idea to check out the rules with posting links to sources since this isn't the place. Part of my journey was to extract my own along with that came a great sense of appreciation that I wouldn't have obtained had I not.

Back
Top Bottom