• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT for vapor pen

mel gibson

Rising Star
Is here anyone that can explain to me how to make DMT for vaporizer??? My common sense thinks about glicerine. But still having my doubts. Anyone know how is it made?

Last edited:
Hello Mel Gibson, I love your Brave Heart movie.
Besides that, I use a vaporesso Sky solo.

DMT e-mesh and similars are just DMT freebase diluted in a vehicle (Its primary role is to serve as a medium in which the active medicinal ingredient is dissolved, dispersed, or carried to facilitate its delivery into the body) that can evaporate with the DMT diluted in it.

Pre-made DMT vape carts and pens are generally sold with very low quality and cheap "juices". I would not use that. Make your own: you are on the right track.
I would NOT advise you to use ANY "juice", vitamin E, VG or PG: they can cause EVALI.
I use only natural, pure and high quality terpenes that can dilute wax and cannabis extractions. USA has awesome terpenes, but if you don't live in the US I know that many places in the world have it. Use the terpenes that are proper for dilution (not the very concentrated ones) and contain ONLY terpenes. Use the most neutral ones or the ones that calm you down and make you feel good (will help with the trip). The generic name of appropriate dilution terpenes is WAX LIQUIDIZER.

The breakthrough dilution is 1 part of DMT freebase to 2 parts of terpenes. Any concentration lower than this will not give you THE TRIP with 3 hits, but you can microdose DMT with lower doses with interesting and very noticeable effects. I've had an experience doing it that you can read here:

There is a awesome reddit post that a guy made that I link here and paste the most useful info (he used vape juice and I strongly do not recomend it. Use cannabis terpenes proper for dilution of cannabis extracts):

thread:
Most useful info:
"Standard single mesh .18ohm coil rated for 50w-90w, I don’t know what wattage this vape pen is, it’s very basic

This worked for the standard vape tank which is 3.5ml and Still had a little room left in the tank for adding more or adjusting ratios

The ratio is 2 parts juice 1 part dmt.

-Add 800mg dmt into shot glass

-Sit shot glass in heat resistant shallow dish

-Add boiling water to dish covering shot glass half way

• dissolve dmt -add with syringe 1.6ml of vape juice
  • let sit for 5-10mins -mixed with tooth pick
  • used syringes I transfer it to vape tank

I may be able to up the concentration to to 1000mg dmt to 1.6ml vape juice. Solubility should stay good"

I advise you to go on a slow pace. When you start the DMT trip, there are strong chances that you'll regret it temporarily in the beggining, so try go on a low - medium dose and experiment (standard dose is 2 parts terpenes to 1 part DMT freebase). Do not hurry.

If you'll use Vaporesso skysolo, I advise you to store your terpenes with diluted DMT freebase in a syringe because Skysolos leak when you store liquid in them for too long (almost every vape that I know will reproduce this behaviour). When you will use it, just fill the tank and have a nice trip. Be sure that the cotton in the resistance is soaked with terpenes+DMT freebase solution or it will burn the resistance. When you're done using it, get the rest of the liquid in the vape with the syringe to keep it for later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom