• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT vs ayahusca

Migrated topic.

polytrip

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I have experience with ayahusca, LSD and mushrooms, all in small and large doses. But i have never taken pure DMT. I wonder if there is a significant difference between DMT when smoked or snorted, or when taken as ayahusca or in an orally active form as in mushrooms.

polytrip said:
I have experience with ayahusca, LSD and mushrooms, all in small and large doses. But i have never taken pure DMT. I wonder if there is a significant difference between DMT when smoked or snorted, or when taken as ayahusca or in an orally active form as in mushrooms.

There is a huge difference between all of these methods of consumption. Aya is VERY different from smoked or snorted DMT. Aya is a combination of B. Caapi (which is psycadellic on its own) and plants containing DMT. Pharmahusaca or an Ayahuasca analogue uses plants not found in the traditional brews, or pharmaceutical MAOI's.

Snorting, I have not tried, but I hear it is very painful. The experience also lasts a bit longer.

There is a ton of info on this forum about the different methods people have tried using.

I would suggest smoking as the first method you try. Snorting hurts like hell and you might not be ready for a lengthy voyage of that magnitude. Aya lasts hours and diarrhea and vomiting are extremely common.

BTW, no psycadellic you have ever done in any way shape or form compares to DMT. It is most unique. Also mushrooms do not contain more than a few micrograms of dmt, they contain 4-ho-dmt and 4-po-dmt among a few others subsituted tryptamines. 4-ho-dmt (or 4-PO-DMT) do not really compare to DMT even in heroic doses.

This makes me more curious. On the other hand people told me that ayahusca would be totally different from mushrooms too, but i find that the experience has very much in common with large doses of shrooms. I read on another internet forum that terrence mckenna is supposed to have said that about 5 grams of shrooms compares to DMT, wich is an amount with wich i am familiar. Some other people compared the difference between shrooms, ayahuasca and DMT with that of cocaine and crack, fortunately though, i am unfamiliar with that last substance but it is said that this freebase form of cocaine is indeed very different from cocaine when snorted. Anyway, i am becoming more curious to this pure DMT experience everytime i hear people talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom