• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMTEK

Migrated topic.
Seeing as the second link goes to a thread starting with a description of how the crystals were obtained (re-x from heptane with 48 hours slow cooling) it might be better just going for a method where the full details are available - or are you hoping to create some kind of archive?

I came across some Acacia Notalica and by searching the nexus to find if someone extracted something from it I saw that people had success using this tek(here)

I came across some Acacia Notalica and by searching the nexus to find if someone extracted something from it I saw that people had success using this tek(here)

Acacia N I L O T I C A. (It means "of the Nile", if that helps.)

Have a look at the wiki, you'll likely get results with any A/B tek if the bark is good; a drytek with lime might be worth a pop if the bark is finely powdered.

There's plenty of useful information in the thread you've linked to as well. If you're using phyllodes, read the posts by @acacian among others.

Furthermore, the "just some crystals" thread is stickied in this very section of the new forum, and the DMTEK can be found in the 4th post. I'll update the links in this and the other thread (y)

Back
Top Bottom