• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Does anyone here eat dmt N-Oxide?

Migrated topic.

Apoc

Esteemed member
OG Pioneer
Hello. I just learned there's this thing called dmt N-oxide. Apparently, a lot of people claim to enjoy n-oxide even more than white dmt. But I have only read accounts of people who smoke, not people who eat. So, just wondering if n-oxide taken orally is any different from other dmt's. Also, do you still have to mix dmt-oxide with acid to avoid getting nauseated and cramps? Thanks.

N-oxide tests

Second to last post, SWIM's the only one to test pure N-oxide so for he thinks so his results may be different than others.

edit: as far as he knew... was going to type that but didn't

haha - sorry q21 - that n-oxide is not pure its visibly dirty.
also - ur not the only one to test it - i made it in the same manner - from pure re-x'd spice - it was the lightest yellow - basically unsmokable tho it tasted far too plasticy.
i think the plasticy taste some describe is from n-oxide in their spice as pure spice when vaped correcly is almost flavourless.

Phlux, do you think the top one is n-oxide (I think so, it came from the GVG, after a vinegar wash) ? Below is the jimjam..

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 0
Phlux- said:
haha - sorry q21 - that n-oxide is not pure its visibly dirty.

The white snow DMT SWIM made it from seemed pure and the peroxide and acetone were just store bought and it was left in ambient air for a day.... but dirty? SWIM's made it 2 other times and it is always brown-yellow and it is always from SWIM's white spice with which 25mg is is strong breakthrough.

Phlux- said:
also - ur not the only one to test it - i made it in the same manner - from pure re-x'd spice - it was the lightest yellow - basically unsmokable tho it tasted far too plasticy.
i think the plasticy taste some describe is from n-oxide in their spice as pure spice when vaped correcly is almost flavourless.

As far as I can read the post is "Does anyone here eat dmt N-Oxide?" and you don't state anything about that... have you tested it orally?

sorry i misunderstood - i did see the thread title but in the link that u posted u stated "Anyway SWIM smoked it 3 different times and got some surprising results:"

idk what makes for that color difference - i used transparent shards - hydrogen peroxide 40 and and acetone.

A lot of DMT N-Oxide has been found present in both Chaliponga as well as Chacruna....frequently in a much greater % than N,N DMT (making those 50mgs per dose found in aya documents a bad way to dose, and may explain why people need more xtal dmt orally than what is supposedly in Aya). So yes, most people who drink Aya are taking oral DMT N-Oxide, but there is also N,N DMT in the mix as well.

I don't think I've ever seen a report on pharma where the user only took pure DMT N-Oxide and a MAOI.

What's with all the oral questions?

Back
Top Bottom