• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Does this matter?

Migrated topic.

positive_space

Rising Star
So, on SWIMs first extraction ever he took a while to get used to using a turkey baster. As a result, there ended up being a substantial brown ring in the bottom of the first collection jar. SWIM has realized that it makes more sense to only siphon the top half of the naphtha. But is that okay about the lye in there? That can still be cleaned up good with washing soda right?

And is there a certain temp. that the washing soda needs to be when you use it?

i suggest pouring the naphtha off into another jar you dont want that water in there
you dont want ANY water in there

as far as the soda wash room temps what i always use i wouldnt think it would matter

what you can also do is scape up all those BROWN nasty lye ridden crystals and put them in WARM to HOT naphtha..this will melt the dmt..and the naphtha will absorb it...there will be a nasty brown puddle in the bottom..make sure when you pour off the warm naphtha that none of that brown puddle pours out...then freeze precip..and you should have been able to clean your spice of any contaminates

Jorkest said:
what you can also do is scape up all those BROWN nasty lye ridden crystals and put them in WARM to HOT naphtha..this will melt the dmt..and the naphtha will absorb it...there will be a nasty brown puddle in the bottom..make sure when you pour off the warm naphtha that none of that brown puddle pours out...then freeze precip..and you should have been able to clean your spice of any contaminates

yes i can attest this works good

Yeah, half of SWIMs spice came out nice and light yellow, but the other half is substantially tainted. Time to do some cleaning.

psychosisdoses said:
Jorkest said:

yes i can attest this works good

That it does. An incredibly simple decant works wonders too for small impurities in your DMT laden naptha 8)

positive_space said:
Yeah, half of SWIMs spice came out nice and light yellow, but the other half is substantially tainted. Time to do some cleaning.

Trust me on this. If you had lye water come over with your naphtha you need to clean it all up not just he obviously tainted stuff. Smoking lye isn't fun.

Back
Top Bottom