• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Don´t underestimate your Caapi!

Migrated topic.

Eaglepath

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations t
When I brew Ayahuasca(Yellow Caapi and Chaliponga I boil over open fire for 2 days, I use around 50 litr of water which in the end is reduced to 1 litr.
After this I cook another day, which of in the end is around 50cl for microdosing. Even this brew is astonishingly active!

Just wanted to share this with everyone here.

Best!

Eaglepath

Yes, my girlfriend is off SSRI's thanks to caapi microdosing. Caapi is an amazing teacher. It has started giving her visions during the day as well. How do you find microdosing Eaglepath?

Very cool Eaglepath!
:) :)

Yes, my girlfriend is off SSRI's thanks to caapi microdosing. Caapi is an amazing teacher. It has started giving her visions during the day as well. How do you find microdosing Eaglepath?

Indeed she is an amazing teacher, I am very happy to read this and for your girlfriend, amazing! I use microdosing when Im going into longer periods of working with Ayahuasca, I then drink that batch during the days and the strong batch in the evenings. SHe creates a beautiful calm but focused mind set with a pinch of positiveness coming up your spine..:) which seems to be a good recipe for most of people!:)

A lot of love and good luck to your girlfriend!

Eaglepath said:
When I brew Ayahuasca(Yellow Caapi and Chaliponga I boil over open fire for 2 days, I use around 50 litr of water which in the end is reduced to 1 litr.
After this I cook another day, which of in the end is around 50cl for microdosing. Even this brew is astonishingly active!

Just wanted to share this with everyone here.

Best!

Eaglepath

Thanks for sharing. Does the brew get more potent by brewing it for two days?

Back
Top Bottom