• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Duration of Effects

Migrated topic.

wikiwahwah

Rising Star
Hello,

I've read through the Pharmahuasca posts and have a few questions before I embark on my first experience.

I can't find any info on the duration of effects. If I take enough for a full blown trip, how long will it last?

What MAOI tends to have the least amount of negative effects (vomiting, upset stomach). I'm not keen on getting severely ill while tripping on oral DMT for the first time.

Can anyone recommend a source of THH in the UK. I've had a look through the Suppliers thread and can't find anything on this. Also, most online suppliers seem to be based in the States and I'd rather avoid having to have the package go through customs if possible.

Thanks

W

Hey man,

I can't really help with a time frame for your trip, although i hav read its a 3-5 hour thing depending on strength..

I can tell you however that you will not be able to get THH in the UK. Flowing Visions is the only place i think that you can get it from. Lots of UK peeps, me included have had no problems ordering from them, although i appreciate where you are coming from.

Hope this helps :)

Does it matter how long the experience lasts?
That's a serious question you should ask yourself.
One minuite can be felt like half an hour.
Time doesn't matter when you trip.

But i can tell you from my experience: about 1-2 hours if you drink it as tea.
If you take capsules it can last longer, but i recommend tea.

Happy tripping

I dont think there is yet a THH supplier in europe.. but harmine works just fine for pharmahuasca too..

btw, its possible you have nausea even with purified alkaloids, SWIM sometimes does...

duration of effects are from 1-4 hours depending on how you take it and if you use enough MAOI.. SWIM just dissolves everything in orange juice and drinks it up.

Back
Top Bottom