• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Eating Full Spectrum Mimosa Spice

Migrated topic.

Mystic Cannibal

Rising Star
So uh, i realize this is probably dumb, but i have heard that eating Mimosa by itself, without any added MAOI does work, that mysteriously mimosa is somewhat orally active by itself, though not nearly as strong as with an MAOI.
My question is if a full spectrum spice extraction of mimosa would also be orally active?
Has no one ever tried this? probably really inefficient but could be worth a try.

The chemical in MHRB is called yurmmerine, check the spelling hough. J.C. Callaway did lots of good research on this. It's a very unstable chemical from what I hear. it can be extracted via cold water extractions, I don't know if it's active if some one makes a fullspectrum.

I have heard this claim so many many times. Not once have I seen anyone test and confirm it's activity.
Gets SWIM wanting to make a cold water infusion of some of the MHRB he has still lying around and just drink it.
Does anyone know the recipe and dosages for this cold water Mimosa infusion?

Swims done it and it works, ott tried it several times and it works. so did David aardvark.
30gms of MHRB in cold water, just enough to cover it. Soak for a few days in the fridge. Strain and drink. The tanins are aweful, and it's hard on the gut. It worked though. It's not like smokin dmt at allknow is it like ayahusca. Very visionary though.

Back
Top Bottom