• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Emerald Velvet

Migrated topic.

gibran2

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I harvested some leaves today, and I think they’re among the largest, greenest, and velvety-est salvia leaves I’ve ever seen. Beautiful…

Attachments

• trio.jpg
    trio.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Those are definitely the biggest, greenest S. divinorum leaves I've ever seen!

Nice work Gilbran!

Makes me miss way back when...when I had my own S. divinorum plants growing in my yard...:cry:

I have to get some more starts somehow...

Thanks for the inspiration Gilbran!:d

Cognitive Heart said:
Divine material you have there.. any ideas as to why they grew so large and wide? Thank you for sharing. :)
Normally a cutting will yield 2, 4, or 6 branches, corresponding to 1, 2, or 3 nodes.
This cutting only yielded a single branch, so the plant was able to put all of its energy into fewer leaves.

Strigiform said:
Fantastic! You really have a green thumb gibran2! Just out of curiosity: what's your process for drying the leaves?
I spread them out on a cookie sheet in a single layer and let them dry naturally and in darkness. Takes about a week for them to dry.

Exactly one year ago I started this thread, and purely by coincidence I just harvested a plant with what I think is my biggest Salvia leaf yet: 17” long and 6” wide, 9g fresh weight.

Cinco de Mayo is a good day for Salvia!

Attachments

• IMG_1735_sm.JPG
    IMG_1735_sm.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
20170902_080847.jpg

Attachments

• 20170902_080847.jpg
    20170902_080847.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom