• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Enhanced MHRB...

Migrated topic.

Tony6Strings

Rising Star
I was picking some chocolate mint leaves yesterday with the intention of drying and using as a base for changa/enhanced leaf. While doing this I had a thought.

I've got some mimosa root bark. "Hidden Valley". I love this bark. I love what comes from it. Why not take the extract and infuse it onto some of the shredded bark as a smoalking mix?

In a pipe, Fran. :p

People use vine as changa material, it is a wood texture similar to root bark.

Today I will put a little in a pipe and see how it smokes, I'll get back to you.

I’ve thought a similar thing. I wondered about baking and crushing up rue seed as the medium and enhancing. A full spectrum changa of sorts.

I put a couple punches of whole seed in my last changa batch, because I was a little short on Harmalas extract. Similar to a crappy bowl of commercial brown weed, the seeds popped and would send little embers in the air.

Yeah I'd agree with you Homo Trypens, I think it will probably not be pleasant to smoke MHRB.

Also the alkaloids in their plant form are not freebase as you are aware, and usually its not advisable to smoke alkaloids in their salt form, it is generally less efficient at least, but can also be irritant to the lungs and other such health concerns.

Tony6Strings said:
In a pipe, Fran. :p

People use vine as changa material, it is a wood texture similar to root bark.

Today I will put a little in a pipe and see how it smokes, I'll get back to you.

nono, in changa only dried caapi leaf is to be used. Why would one smoke powdered wood.

Back
Top Bottom