• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Enhancing with salvia extract?

Migrated topic.

ms_manic_minxx

Esteemed member
OG Pioneer
I've seen vague mentions of this in various blends.

Has anyone seriously worked with this blend? Has anyone found it useful?

I've had some interesting dreams in which I was told to seek Lady Salvia...

Hi there,
I have tryed Changa with Salvia this February with a friend of mine at Portugal, it was late at night and we were at the trailer to smoke some Changa he had mixed. First we tryed the Changa with N2O, it was a great experiance, no breakthrough but kind of dissolving reality. Then he suggested me to smoke some changa with a little bit of my Sally 20x extract. I had got halt-a-dozenth BTs with Sally so I agreed to this lil experiment, blessedly. I dont like Sally if I'm sober, usually I do Sally while I'm coming down from Mushrooms, so I scheduled like this: First I wanted to smoke a very little bit of pure changa to get to a lower psychedelic state, then i smoked a full "head" of changa with a BTdose of Sally in our diy bamboopipe. My friend blowed out the candle and turned on the musik (darkpsy I guess). Visuals came like a big wave over me, it was so overwhelming. Because of the total darkness it made no difference if I had my eyes opend or closed. All was fulfilled with vines of Sallyvisuals, creeping along my field of view. Is hard to explain for me and the language barrier doesn't make it easier Sad I was so charming, all I could do was to enjoy the ride. It was one of my favorite Changa experiance I have had although I wasn't able to recognised much spirital facets but the presence of the sallygoddess embracing me. I'm going to make my first changablends next month and one will definitively be a sallymix!!!

MFG Mindbender

Would one just use leaves? or and extract?

Im assumning the xtract would be a bit too much.

Id like to try this, what amount of plain leaves would one use?

I was going to try this but I know that salvinorin A needs a very hot direct flame which would destroy the spice. So I haven't figured out yet how to go the changa route to vaporize both at once.

I am planning, instead, to use salvia tincture which takes hold much more slowly (though no less powerfully if you do enough) and then vaporize spice right after finishing the tincture dose.

If I manage it, and come back, I'll post a report...

headphoneperson said:
I was going to try this but I know that salvinorin A needs a very hot direct flame which would destroy the spice. So I haven't figured out yet how to go the changa route to vaporize both at once.

I am planning, instead, to use salvia tincture which takes hold much more slowly (though no less powerfully if you do enough) and then vaporize spice right after finishing the tincture dose.

If I manage it, and come back, I'll post a report...

This vaporizing point of salvinorin had to be tested by SWIM.
This is true that using say a GVG, which is not supposed to go high enough to vaporize salvinorin alpha, SWIM got enough effects for a threshold effects as well as sub-breakthrough.
Compared to smoking the extract in a small glass bong with a torch lighter, then you feel less leaving this place clean off, but then considering mixing it with spice or better in sandwich style, you may go much further in salviaic state than expected.
So some salvinorin is vaporizing this way but the hottest the more you get from your extract.
SWIM would tell you to go ahead if you want to vaporize some salvinorin in a device such as GVG, it would work.
SWIM haven't yet tried combining the both.

Back
Top Bottom