• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ethnobotanical Seed Trade Thread?

Migrated topic.

maxzar100

Earth Child
Would it be possible to create an Ethnobotanical seed trade thread? If so, This Is what I have to trade: Lagochilus Inebrians (Intoxicating mint)
Siberian Motherwort

I apologize if I just violated the rules in anyway.

Although the idea is great, the thought of trading involving knowing one anothers real life addresses bothers me a lot.

So until we get a solution for the latter no trading is allowed. Sorry but we have to be careful.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Wait, Couldn't items be shipped through general delivery, that way we would not know one another's true address.

please tell me what you think of that method, I know it would work for the U.S, but im not sure about other countries.

The Traveler said:
Although the idea is great, the thought of trading involving knowing one anothers real life addresses bothers me a lot.

So until we get a solution for the latter no trading is allowed. Sorry but we have to be careful.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I agree, there is too much risk of illegals being traded, as well as the personal information sharing issue.

Although a great idea, not one that I think the Nexus should participate in.

I second that.

There are other forums as well as the Free Seed Ring that are more suitable for such activities and there are no legal implications involved!

The Traveler said:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Well it isn't at all nececairy to know eachother's real life adresses.
There are International Package delivery companies that have worldwide offices.
A person living in Houston, Texas could submit a package (of Acacia seeds for example) in one of their offices in Houston or nearby and have the Company deliver this Package to one of their offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands. There in Amsterdam, or nearby Amsterdam lives the person that "ordered" the Acacia seeds from the person in Texas. He can pick up the Package after Identifying him or herself and paying the shipment costs. This would be no problem at all as long as it concerns legal goods.

SKA said:
The Traveler said:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Well it isn't at all nececairy to know eachother's real life adresses.
There are International Package delivery companies that have worldwide offices.
A person living in Houston, Texas could submit a package (of Acacia seeds for example) in one of their offices in Houston or nearby and have the Company deliver this Package to one of their offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands. There in Amsterdam, or nearby Amsterdam lives the person that "ordered" the Acacia seeds from the person in Texas. He can pick up the Package after Identifying him or herself and paying the shipment costs. This would be no problem at all as long as it concerns legal goods.

Unfortunetely this still leaves room for illegal trading and it can jepordize the recipient since as a recipient you need to identify yourself, so the person sending the package still has got to know your name etc.

So I still don't like the idea of trading through the DMT-Nexus, sorry.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom