• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ethnobotanicals in Singapore

Migrated topic.

Ginkgo

Rising Star
I am travelling to Singapore in a few weeks. Is there any psychoactive plants or mushrooms, both of entheogenic and recreational value (or otherwise interesting), to be found in Singapore? I will both be in the city with all the gardens there, and will be able to take a look at the forest and the islands around.

Does anyone know if there is any ethnobotanical plants I might be able to find in Singapore?

It seems like Psilocybe cubensis, Panaeolus cyanescens, Psilocybe subaeruginascens and Gymnopilus species are all likely to be found somewhere in Singapore. I can not find any information on native plants that are psychoactive, but there is a big possibility that some of the plants in cultivation are psychoactive. Which one should I look for, i.e. suites the climate of Singapore?

Yes, I know about the strict drug laws there, and no, I do not care.

Gymnopilus species

Do not waste your time at less you need fiber in your diet.
It a laughing Gym all right. It laughs at one for eating it.

Best of luck otherwise you seem to have answered your own post.

They got some wicked narcotics and some wicked hoes just be careful if you venture there.

Me I would have to try strange drugs and pussy. (sorry just being a male in Sing I will never be back there again}
Just no IV and wear a condom.
Wish I was going with you.

Happy Vacation
Peace
MV

MagikVenom said:
Gymnopilus species

Do not waste your time at less you need fiber in your diet.
It a laughing Gym all right. It laughs at one for eating it.
Well, the thing is that American subspieces are normally inactive, while some Asian subspieces are active. Some of them even have compounds related to the active's in Kava. It would be fun to find this mushroom, if only for the exploration! It would also be interesting to know if there are any psychoactive plants that are likely to be found in Singapore.

Back
Top Bottom