• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Everytime I dose high on DMT I see how the universe ends...

Migrated topic.

Eschaton

Rising Star
Good times, sounds like a plausible theory. One thats proposed by string theory that resonates with it is that when the universe expands to the point where gravity can no longer contain the expansion the universe collapses, but then instead of coming to a single point and ending (because the smallest unit of matter is a 1 dimensional string) it just flows through the other side >>>>0<<<< collapse <<<<0>>>>> expansion what can you do de ja vu Cheers.

I picture the universe as two cones connected at one point. That would make sense with string theory. A constantly 'bouncing' plain with limited possibility growth. Is the edge being pushed or pulled by our growth? With the universe collapse or snap back?

a big cosmic dmt party at the end of all things sounds cool If I did believe in the 2012 thing I would believe McKenna's version, which doesnt necessarily call for the end/beginning of the universe (unless I saw the end happen on dmt :) of course) I think something big could happen if we [i:b19f5f4a6c]actually did something[/i:b19f5f4a6c] to make it happen, rather than just sitting around, getting high and waiting... As to what to do....??? (lights up)

[quote:949b0470bc="kaos.underwave"] I think something big could happen if we [i:949b0470bc]actually did something[/i:949b0470bc] to make it happen, rather than just sitting around, getting high and waiting... As to what to do....??? (lights up)[/quote:949b0470bc] Heh, I believe you're right. It's up to us if we want it. I always find it funny how people flock to beliefs in which they are totally removed from personal responsibility. "Jesus will return!" "2012!" "The Earth's vibrations are picking up!" Nope. :roll:

no, I think thats the plot of cube 2: hypercube, it was on the other night. dont worry, I see a lot of visions from my square glass and plastic box too. :retard:

[quote:5eaacb5ed9="blue halo"]no, I think thats the plot of cube 2: hypercube, it was on the other night. dont worry, I see a lot of visions from my square glass and plastic box too. :retard:[/quote:5eaacb5ed9] Ahh, dude, you just wanted to mention Hypercube because it's so trippingly awesome. Saw it for the first time while under the influence of DOI and it reminded me of when I was on Salvia and scrambling to return to conventional reality.

Back
Top Bottom