• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Experiences using MHRB in gel caps?

Migrated topic.
Metta-Morpheus said:
How so? Just the powdered bark in a capsule? Are you using any Harmalas?

Yes, precisley that ^_^ harmalas would be in the Caapi tea

I never looked into it so I have no clue and did not read that thread - but just by thinking aobut it I consider this:

Let's say MHRB has 1,5 % Spice content ...

Then 6,6 g of powder would be 100 mg Spice.

So I guess you would have to make a capsule of at least 6,6 g that would be huuuuuge Oô

I guess 0,7 g is the most you could stuff into 1 regular sized capsule ? :0

Depends on who you are, as most on here recommend 2 to 5g´s of mimosa hostilis, which varies substantially from posts on erowid or anywhere else where people are taking 10-20g of mimosa hostilis, many times blacking out.

I imagine 3 capsules, which would be 3g of mimosa hostilis, would work great once stoned on aya (B Caapi)

OO caps hold @500mg powdered MHRB.
I've used full spectrum extracted Rue and moclobemide as RIMA for this ROA. Not tried with Caapi.
2-5grams MHRB(4-8caps) yields definite activity.

Peace

Legarto Rey said:
OO caps hold @500mg powdered MHRB.
I've used full spectrum extracted Rue and moclobemide as RIMA for this ROA. Not tried with Caapi.
2-5grams MHRB(4-8caps) yields definite activity.

Peace

Thank you. If it works Ill try it. Btw, did you purge when you did it like this?

dreamer042 said:
Digesting wood is difficult. Making tea is not difficult.

Just sayin' :d

Its not making the tea which is difficult, its drinking it :surprised When I make the tea I am drinking all that wood anyway, only that suspended in water

Ya gotta filter the wood out of the water. :p

You can use teabags with powdered material kuz mud sux.

You can also reduce to resin and cap that, but honestly sometimes I think that's harder to digest than the wood is lol.

You can think of a cold water extraction of bark powder. I've only tried that with phosphoric acided water (ph 3) but I suppose straight demin or distilled water works too.
2 Days in the fridge, shake often, decant/filter, drink the water yummie :cry:
The cold fridge temps will limit the amount of oils/fats etc in the water which is great, the water taints only slightly purple. These drinks can be very powerful and no cooking required.

Dreamer I'll filter it from now on, i wasnt sure thats how it was done. Jees that cold water extraction sounds very good and I will make it and try it.

Back
Top Bottom