• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Exploring psychedelics conference in Ashland Oregon next week!

Migrated topic.

null24

Mycovenator
Just a reminder, if you are in the Cascadia region, the Exploring Psychedelics 2016 Conference is being held in Ashland Oregon between April 7 and 9th.

Besides the lineup of awesome speakers (including yours truly on a panel;) ), this will be a great opportunity to find others, build community, network, widen the ol' knowledge base and generally "explore psychedelics"!

Admission is free, so don't let that be a hindrance if finances are tight.

Exploring Psychedelics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 0
Do not miss Chris Bennet if you have any interest in cannabis at all. That dude is so legit. Every talk I have seen him give was great and at academic standards.

jamie said:
Do not miss Chris Bennet if you have any interest in cannabis at all. That dude is so legit. Every talk I have seen him give was great and at academic standards.
Yes, he was great, nice guy too.

I'm so galvanized and inspired after attending this! So beautiful to be in such a gorgeous place with so many great people. I'm integrating it all now and will post soon on my experience and the many newly formed and crystallized existing ideas and concepts explored over the last week.

Back
Top Bottom