• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

(failed recovered) ehrlich test on 5-meo-dmt

Migrated topic.

NamRa

Rising Star
a little bit of the powder was added to reagent and the color was slightly yellow.
Later I added a bit more powder because i thought it could not be enough the first time.
Yellowish color confirmed.

I can only conclude it is not 5-meo-dmt

I will send 100 mg to a anonymous and free test lab. When I share the results everybody will have an example of what rc sellers sell under the name of 5-meo-dmt.

If you ever decide to get 5-meo-dmt or other things through rc sellers get yourself a testing kit.

It's better to see a fail in the reagents tube than to have a (critical) failure in your body.

Good health and peace for everybody

Benz I am trying but I dont know what you mean with "ER"
The formulation of what ?

Well ok I see, thanks Shaolin

But wait I have now seen something even more important :oops:

So far it only seems I am the failure in the test.
The ehrlich test has a granule that should be in the tube while testing.
Its the catalist that gets the reaction going.

Yes I forgot to put the granule in :oops: :cry:
I saw the little granule and thought why is there a little sillica ball there, hmmmm strange. :?

So when I found out the test was already done some time ago, I added the granule anyway but there is no real reaction.

I am out of ehrlich's so this case is still open I guess.

The ehrlich contains.
0.2 nl ethanol
HCL reagent
p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyd

Adding the granule did not do anything at first.
But now the test still did what it had to do.

I am having a period with all kinds off clumsiness.

Seems like the 5- meo-dmt is ok, at least the test is ok.

I would like to re-x it or something to get possible chemical impurities out.
Not shure yet what way to go.

Any ideas any one ?

Attachments

• 00006.jpg
    00006.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm really hoping this comes back as 5-meo-dmt, however with certain RC vendors absolutely nothing would surprise me. However, I would like to add that at a recent music festival I used an ehrlich test on what me and many others thought was LSD. The reaction was not what we expected. Actually it was very similar to the reaction you described. Thinking that maybe we weren't using enough sample to test (I mean we are talking mcg's in my case), we used up a whole 10 strip (not a big deal) and got the same results. I've heard two other reports from people who claimed they KNEW what they had was legitimate and got the same results. I've tested an array of RC's and other compounds using kits other than the ehrlich test with great results, but until I see a single positive reaction (which I haven't) with the ehrlich test, I'm tending to doubt the validity of the results. Has anyone here gotten a positive reaction with the ehrlich test?

Back
Top Bottom