• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

FEAR

Migrated topic.

PrOtAgErUs

Rising Star
Has anyone besides my self, felt the pre breakthru gitters, when not on DMT, I was in the movies the other day, as the lights went out to start the flim, i thought or felt rather a dmt break thru experience was comming on, almost like and anticipatory panic attack but very DMTesk i would almost want to call it a dmt flash back but it was more like the pre experience jitters but i was totally sober- (granted i have been doing alot of spice) am i alone in this ? I just sat there awating WALLS of colors that i know oh so well, but they never came and i was fine a few min. later.

A friend had several shroom flashbacks but never any DMT one. Usually that flashbacks are trigger by the anxiety but I wonder how it's possible to get a DMT effect just that way. Maybe you have a secret spare of DMT in your body ? ;)

Ive had something kind of similiar when ive been smoking a lot but its been when ive been going to sleep, sometimes its as if here we go, like the beggining of a breakthrough then id kind of wake up, even tho I hadnt went to sleep, and be more awake than I had been, could have been cos id been smoking a lot and its playing on my mind lol but it did feel as if its going to start then itd stop lol

Back
Top Bottom