• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Few Pharma Questions

Migrated topic.

Xenogears

Rising Star
Hello, I know there is a wealth of pharma information out there, but there are a few things I must ask before I get to work.

SWIM finally feels ready to take on the pharmahuasca experience now, after many spice journeys, and would appreciate any help!

For example, dosage range is very variable. I have seen some people say you should try 75mg for your first time to people saying you should take as high as 200 to not be disappointed.

Caapi would be the other plant of choice.

My questions are, what dosage would be suggested for a skinny person, about 135 - 140 pounds and about 5 11 or 6 foot.

The other question has to do with Caapi.

Would the best method be to use whole root and make a brew? or perhaps get an extract?

Caapi extract can also be smoked, but the root has to be processed I am assuming?

Also, how much caapi would be suggested for the weight and height listed above.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

for first time, take 30-50mg dmt, no more... some people are very sensitive, and more than this would be way too much.. for other people it might be more needed, but better go low first

for MAOI, you can use caapi (and the part you use is not the root, btw, its the vine that is above the ground), maybe 40-50g.. You have to pound it to break it up, and then boil 3x in water for maybe 1 hour each, filtering, keeping the liquid, adding fresh water each time, then throw solids away, put the 3x liquids together and reduce it to manageable amount (like, say, 70ml per dose).

alternatively you can use 100mg harmaline or 200mg harmine, or 150mg mixed harmala alkaloids (like caapi copy or some pure rue extract).. or if its some weaker extract, then depends how concentrated it is.. ragabr says 2g of 20x caapi xtract, I dont know I never used it.

or for the MAOI you can boil 3g of grinded rue seeds, also same way as with the caapi, and drink that, but I dont recommend it, better caapi or extracts/pure harmalas

Cool thanks so much for that info!

I just got to decide if I wanna go for the extract or brew it up myself..

The extract can be smoked right? that seems attractive because you could smoke some before blasting off if you ever felt like it.

One last question, which if cannot be asked here I apologize in advance and will move it...

but how can I go about finding a good online vendor for caapi extract and/or vine?

I don't wanna order from some punk the first time!!

Thanks again guys.

Sorry for the second post, but I am planning on making a purchase tomorrow!

So if anyone wants to help me out with a good online vendor for caapi extract, or just caapi vine if extract is too hard to find, it will be greatly appreciated.

I would just rather not go through a trial and error process of finding a caapi dealer, if I fail I want to know it was my fault :D

The only reason I have for buying extract is when I don't have the time or space to brew the vine, but if you have the time 50g's white caapi brewed thoroughly seems to be the ultimate choice, though technically that's no longer pharma, but proper ayahuasca ready for any admixtures you choose.

Damn I love that stuff :)

I haven't tried maya's caapi extract yet, but it's definately on my "to do" list.

SWIM's found traditional oral pharmahuasca's effects to vary greatly from person to person and from day-to-day. Most agree that pharmahuasca seems to miss out on certain qualities of a more traditional brew; thus it stands that perhaps the extract could have its own manner of administration, distinct from that of the traditional brew. As it turns out, less substance can be used to greater effect by introducing it more directly into the blood stream by sublingual administration. While the taste is just as bad, either way, the sublingual route prevents any possible irritation to the stomach by absorbing much more immediately in the mucous membrane of the mouth.

More info can be found here: amor_fati's Guide to Juremala WIP - Other - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Back
Top Bottom