• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First Bridgesii Tea Tomorrow!

Migrated topic.

Once

Rising Star
I'm heading to the desert for a few days, and I'm gonna test my first batch of T. Bridgesii Tea. I made a tea from just over four feet of 3" diameter bridgesii. Can't wait, sippin with mescalito and wandering through some slot canyons. The vibes should be off the charts

Wish me luck,

Once

Wow! Cactus is awesome. I sipped from a bottle of tea throughout the day for two days while hiking through some very powerful canyon. Many times the effects were very subtle, just an energizing thoughtful buzz. Then I would find myself sitting wandering in thought and reveling in the magic of the moment. We had an awesome encounter with an Owl, which allowed me chance to try and get to know the spirit of the Owl a little better.

Night time was very interesting, I did not fall asleep very easily, and spent many hours watching the stars and listening to the sounds of the insects singing and the bats chirping and diving. As I layed there between wake and sleep in the mescaline head space, I had several CEV visuals of a geometric nature. The vibe was very warm and healing. I felt that there must be no way to wrong with cactus.

The next morning we starting moving down canyon towards the confluence of our slot canyon and the next larger canyon into which it feeds. The confluence of these to Canyons was very powerful, a cathedral. Coming out of the dark slot canyon we entered a beeautiful light filled canyon with 500ft walls rising on either side. Stepping from the dark to the warm light was like being reborn. I cried, tears of joy, for being blessed with the beauty of this moment. I will never forget the feeling of power and beauty exuded by this place. Releasing those tears was very powerful for me, the tears were my offering for the countless blessings I have been afforded. I am a lucky man.

I now consider Mescalito a personl ally, this great medicine seemed to resonate with me very strongly.

Blessings,
Once

Pau,

Four feet went in to the tea. But It was shared with a friend and sipped throughout the day for two days. I have a little left, so I probobly got a foot and a half personally. Four feet problably would have made me a little sick.

Thats wonderful, Once! Those plants have a warming, reassuring presence like an old friend. Maybe they keep lonely neurons company for a little while :)

Once said:
Wow! Cactus is awesome. I sipped from a bottle of tea throughout the day for two days while hiking through some very powerful canyon. Many times the effects were very subtle, just an energizing thoughtful buzz. Then I would find myself sitting wandering in thought and reveling in the magic of the moment. We had an awesome encounter with an Owl, which allowed me chance to try and get to know the spirit of the Owl a little better.

Night time was very interesting, I did not fall asleep very easily, and spent many hours watching the stars and listening to the sounds of the insects singing and the bats chirping and diving. As I layed there between wake and sleep in the mescaline head space, I had several CEV visuals of a geometric nature. The vibe was very warm and healing. I felt that there must be no way to wrong with cactus.

The next morning we starting moving down canyon towards the confluence of our slot canyon and the next larger canyon into which it feeds. The confluence of these to Canyons was very powerful, a cathedral. Coming out of the dark slot canyon we entered a beeautiful light filled canyon with 500ft walls rising on either side. Stepping from the dark to the warm light was like being reborn. I cried, tears of joy, for being blessed with the beauty of this moment. I will never forget the feeling of power and beauty exuded by this place. Releasing those tears was very powerful for me, the tears were my offering for the countless blessings I have been afforded. I am a lucky man.

I now consider Mescalito a personl ally, this great medicine seemed to resonate with me very strongly.

Blessings,
Once
This sounds awesome. I hope to some day have such an experience walking through nature and communing with the earth. It is a thing of beauty.

How did the tea taste/go down? I can guess but I am just curious. Anything to try to flavor it up?

The Tea never tastes great. What I do to make it more bearable, is to reduce the tea down to a manageable volume, drink big slugs fast, and I chase it with a bite of fresh lime. I usually get nausea within the first hour, but the purge honestly feels so good.

Happy Trails!

Back
Top Bottom