• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First Pharma Experience

Migrated topic.

yayscience

Rising Star
EDITED Recommendations:
0:00 - 100mg Rue extract.
0:20 - 25-50mg Rue extract and 75mg fumarate.

~These recommendations were edited because the post just under this one made me realize that I told you to increase your MAOI dose above one that was already working for you. That was my mistake -- if you're feeling strong effects from the MAOI, then you do not need to increase it! Increase the DMT amount instead.~

If nothing spicy is happening by the 1 hr 20 min mark, I don't recommend taking more oral spice because intestinal absorption can be so unpredictable. Smoke a SMALL amount, such as 10-15 mg, ~with a sitter present~ because you don't know what that dose might do. If it doesn't put you where you want to be, then you can raise the dose in 10mg increments.

If you don't get good results this way, then I'd suggest maintaining the same rue dose, because you already get effects from that. Increase the fumarate dose in 25mg increments each time. Don't do like someone I saw on the Shroomery and increase your dose by some ridiculous amount because "nothing happened last time." He never got any results from 100mg DMT freebase in orange juice with caapi copy, so next time he did 160mg freebase in orange juice. It was barely doing anything at the 1 hr 20 min mark, so he took 100mg more freebase in OJ with a bit more MAOI to prevent degradation. It still wasn't doing much 30 minutes later, and he felt like the DMT was saying that it needed to be a bit stronger in order to show him something amazing, so he smoked 15mg.

HOLY SHIT. That's 275mg of DMT freebase! Don't do that. He would tell you, "Don't do that! Especially if you're near any objects you could use to commit suicide." He didn't try because he wasn't aware that it was possible for him to die, but if he had realized that he could have killed his body, he would have done it. This is why we have sitters for psychedelics.

So, the moral is that you shouldn't take more oral DMT if it isn't working right. Just wait until next time, and add 25 more milligrams of fumarate if your dose wasn't as strong as you like (you can try 50mg if the dose was really much too weak) while holding the dosage of MAOI constant.

I always feel crap if I use over 150mg's of rue extract, regardless of conditions, but that's just me.

I always like to default myself by eating good food for 2 days before the experience and eating nothing on the day and leaving at least 2 hours after waking up before consuming so my stomach's almost digesting itself, then I consume usually 200mg THH or 50g's caapi, but sometimes maybe 125-150 rue extract, then 75mg's DMT 30 minutes after, unless using rue in which case I stick to 50mg... that shit can get scarey.

I also eat a nice buttery scone or a slice of toast after consuming the MAOI component... but not when using caapi.

I think you really have to fish around with this one to find out what works for you personally, as I've read so much conflicting reports of "the right way" to go about this. Though I do think it's very important to always have your body, especially the digestive system in a reliable default state for this kind of experiementation.

Back
Top Bottom