• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

first pharma trip

Migrated topic.
I am going to attempt my first pharma trip. I have 500 grms of white caapi and 5 grms of 10:1 extract.
Right now i am boiling the caapi in h20.Plan on doing 3 washes 3 hours a piece then reducing it to 300ml.

I used 130grms of vine to make sure there is enough in case of purging.

Will this work? if taken with freebase spice right after the caapi tea is consumed.

I was thinking 200mg of spice mixed in oj.

skizocreep said:
I was thinking 200mg of spice mixed in oj.

Unless you know how sensitive you're, I would recommend to start low. Like maybe 50-70 mg. You may redose with 50-70 mg more in 1 - 1.5 hour.

Eat something light before the journey to kickstart your digestion. If nothing happens in 40-60 min eat some more light food or drink a glass of sparkling mineral water.

You could say start with 1/3 of the tea, and then say 50mg spice in oj. Then after an hour or so redose if needed with more tea and spice, say 50ml of your 200ml that is left, and another 30-50mg spice.

Have some nice music on hand, some fresh fruit and water/fruit juice, and a purge bucket:)

Report back on how it goes.

All the best.

So I had my first pharma experience and it was amazing not to crazy but just what i wanted for my first dreaming session.
I will be doing a stronger journey this weekend:d

I love how you are completly intoxicated by the experience! Eyes rolling around while having dream like visions,open eyed hallucnations
Everything i could hope for for a first time.60grms of caapi tea and 100mg of spice.At one point the open eyed visuals were intense as
5 hits of good blotter amazing! I am pumped to study this method in the future.

THANKKS FOR THE INFO!!!!:lol:

So i had some leftover caapi tea from my journey and my female roomate who i just got into entheogens over the past year.
She has had mild to strong experiences with mdma,lsd,lsa,psilocybin,freebase spice,So she wanted to try the pharma way.

I gave her 60grms worth of caapi tea and 100mlgs of spice in juice.She loved it other than the purge but even that was
amazing cause the music built up to the purge perfect.Amazing visauls dream like states, laying down was all she could do
When she got up to purge she could not walk baby steps was needed,lol.Although she said it was a complete mind rape!
could not focus on a thought for long without issues from life being projected in front of her minds eye.

Over all i think she had a great first phrama experience i know it was on the high side for the spice dose
but knew she could handle it.I know she will be down for future journeys with me wich is awesome to have
a great partner to dream with.

I plan on doing a journey tonight think she is going to join me:lol:

I will report back on how it goes:d

Back
Top Bottom