• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

first time changa...almost got there...

Migrated topic.

I am.

I AM
fianally tried changa for the first time. basic brew. half caapi leaf/half dmtfb.

man...i need more. i saw nothing but black and white static. felt hyperspace was just on the other side of this static wall. all i had to do was punch a hole in it and wham...i would've stepped into the light. i kept thinking "damn...i just need a little more" but of course, my girlfriend spilled my entire changa batch when i made it and i was only able to salvage this one dose.

near the end of this 2 minutes of static, i started to hear wispering near the end. the voices were saying "come on...you're almost there". like a rock climbing buddy telling you that you're almost to the top. the static turned into hands, reaching out to grab me. give me a hand up, so to speak. near the end, i felt like these hands reached inside of my soul and grabbed parts of me, pulling parts of me into hyperspace. this is all psychological. now that i almost got there, my mind is obsessed with me getting there so part of me is stuck in hyperspace. so, i'm gonna make a batch of changa today and try this again.

yeah. this is gonna be fun...

Back
Top Bottom