• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First-timer pharma question...can a 10x caapi vine extract be used?

Migrated topic.

physics envy

Rising Star
SWIM has been doing a lot of reading up on pharmahuasca lately in preparations for giving it a try.

He has a few different items lying around, and does not want to do an harmala extraction just yet. (He realizes there are benefits to doing the extraction...)

MAOI options:
10g syrian rue ground up seeds
10x caapi vine extract (looks like tiny pebbles...purchased from Maya a while back)

From the reading it appears the simplest option would be to use 2-3g of Rue along with some dmt freebase in OJ, and he will probably try this first. He also saw a mention of using a caapi extract, but without much info to go along with it. Can anyone expand on how to use this? Would you crush it further and mix in some juice...and how much extract to use? He is thinking *maybe* this could be used to reduce nausea and other negative effects that apparently may come along with straight rue.

Also, can someone clarify if smoking the caapi extract, then taking oral dmt would work at all?

Thanks for any clarifications!

Hey, Ive used te 50x extract from the same said vendor for pharma, with good results.

I just tossed it in a glass with some warm water, dissolve as much as possible and drink.

About smoking the xtract and taking oral DMT, sorry not sure about that.

PS: always have some spice ready to vape during the pharma, if you find that you arent where you want to be you can vape some to crank the journey into gear.

Enjoy.

Thanks, gammagore. Any suggestions on amounts to try for full MAO inhibition? Also - any notable negative side effects like nausea? He gets jittery with it at times when smoked...

I find that I need a bit more for MAOI. With the 50x I used 1.5gr, so that would be about 75gr of vine worth. But hey thats just me. But id think 5gr of this 10x should be a good starting point.

About the nausea, id say 70% of the time il puke, somwhere along the way. But I tend to have a weak stomach for pharma/aya, thats just me....ive come to liking the puking:)

Im not sure what you mean by jittery, like shaky or nauseous?

By jittery I mean shaky, but I guess it's hard to tell if it's from the caapi or spice.

Just checked and realized there is only 4g of the 10x left and SWIM likes to use it for a Golden Temporal blend...so maybe he'll stick to the Rue for now. Thanks so much for the info though, Gamma!

In terms of the shaking, you may wanna listen to some rhythmic music to see if you can "expand your vibrations" so-to-speak. If you don't understand what I'm saying, the next time the shaking happens, put on some of your favorite music that has a groove to it and see if ya still don't feel me...

Gobalswg - Gotcha on the body-movement vibes :d I do enjoy those energetic body 'dances'. It feels very shamanic. I will do those intentionally sometimes if I'm doing an alchemical healing session. It helps me break out of my standard stiff, non-dancing persona.

I guess I could term it 'shivering'. I have learned to keep a thick robe or blanket handy.

Oh yeah, when you said "shivering" just then you actually reminded me that it's for that exact reason that when I take pharma I always keep my comfy blanket wrapped around me. The one time I did it in a setting where I couldn't have a blanket, I had a rude reminder as to why I like to keep it around :d

Back
Top Bottom