• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First-timer Pharma

Migrated topic.

WalkingSpirit

Rising Star
Okay so I've been looking around, searching for some answers here and seems people are individually affected so I figured I'd make a post for myself.

I plan on taking an average of 200mg of Harmala Freebase as well as 50-150mg of DMT. I'll be mixing each in a glass of orange juice or V8 (probably the latter if that works). Not sure if I'm going to drink the harmala 1st, wait, then take the DMT or if I'm going to drink all at once. Hence, my post. Thanks :)

Drink one after another, start with 50mg spice range, you really want to start low and find your sweet spot.

If you dont get to where you want to be this time, you can always vape some spice:)

But ye, start low and work up.

I was thinking of doing about 100mg of dmt to play it safe. Anyone have a preference on how to perform pharma or tips? Will I need a bucket?

WalkingSpirit said:
I was thinking of doing about 100mg of dmt to play it safe. Anyone have a preference on how to perform pharma or tips? Will I need a bucket?

I was under the impression that starting low will play it safe, but if you are ok with 100mg go for it.

Perform a pharma trip? not sure what you mean by this.

And yes have a bucket handy, some nice comfy surroundings and maybe some nice tunes. Fruit and some juice are also good to have on hand.

WalkingSpirit said:

100mg could put you in a fully psychedelic 4+ experience unable to do anything but see and feel crazy intense crazyness for a few hours.

Best to try 50mg, at worst you get a harmala trip with a little nausea, but pay attention to the harmala, though they seem mild and almost non-psychedelic they truely play as much a roll or more in the pharma trip!

If you don't get anything but harmala effects from the 50mg then next time take 100mg, if you do feel the DMT (could have full blown visions on 50mg, tolerance varies a lot) then use your judgement to increase dosage, bear in mind it is not a linear increase in intensity, much faster than that.

By performing a pharma trip, I meant does anyone have a preference on how to take it? harmala, wait, then dmt; harmala+dmt?

WalkingSpirit said:
By performing a pharma trip, I meant does anyone have a preference on how to take it? harmala, wait, then dmt; harmala+dmt?

I am afraid you will have to find your own "sweet spot". Preferences here vary from taking spice simultaneously with harmalas to +40 min and more. Be careful with 100 mg of spice at once. Oral spice is tricky. It may seem completely ineffective for an hour or so and then virtually explode into a very powerful, sometimes painful experience.

For SWIM a short delay of 5 to 15 min seems to be the best. A bucket nearby is a must. In a serious pharma journey most probably you'll be floored for an hour at least.

Most seem to find that taking them together, or only a few minutes apart gives the best results.

Also remember that 100mgs may take you so far you won't ever think you'll come back, or like me, it will do nothing, until I hit 200mgs freebase things are rather boring for me.

However, if you end up underdosing, not all is lost. Make sure you have 2-3 mini doses set up (like 20mg harmala alkaloids 20mgs spice). And EAT something light before you redose. Eating will sometimes bring on an experience very quickly.

Failing that, you can always smoke some spice while on an underdose. That will kick it up to where you want to be, but it is usually short lived.

I think I'll have a few hits nearby like suggested. I didn't buy a lot of harmala, just the standard 200mg so I can't redose but I'm hoping thing will be smooth. Maybe I'll just get lucky. Thanks :p

Update. SO I have 200mg of pure harmaline and am expecting to have a lot of dmt. I hear I only need 100mg of pure harmaline. What would be the best way to ensure a first trip? If I were to go with my gut, I'd say 100mg of harmaline and 70mg of dmt; then, an hour in, re-dose or double-dose with another 50/100mg of harmaline and 50/100mg of dmt.

SWIM got pretty much full results redosing slightly over an hour after, with just DMT

He took 40mg with 2g of Rue Brew then feeling nothing but rue he (in retrospect, should have been more cautious) redosed with 80mg more. He ended up in a VERY strong confusing state where he was rendered nearly immobile for a while, that is what pharma tends to do to him... brings visions and seemingly eternal understanding and euphoria to many others, but SWIM's weird.

WalkingSpirit said:
Update. SO I have 200mg of pure harmaline and am expecting to have a lot of dmt. I hear I only need 100mg of pure harmaline. What would be the best way to ensure a first trip? If I were to go with my gut, I'd say 100mg of harmaline and 70mg of dmt; then, an hour in, re-dose or double-dose with another 50/100mg of harmaline and 50/100mg of dmt.

^^this should work.

SWIM originally tried it with 200 of THH freebase and 75 mg of spice and had as unexpectedly intense 3 hour journey. Dosing for pharma seems to be vary widely regarding the needed amount required for a proper pharma journey. SWIM would go with 150/50. Drink in OJ at the same time. Be ready for a quick onsent... 20 mins for me, and started with full body chills and instant visuals ......and fortunately with no purging.

Back
Top Bottom