• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

For My Fellow Game Masters

Migrated topic.

The Maxx

I Am the Jungle Queen!
This will be longish, I just ask that you read the first paragraph before moving on to shorter posts.

The symbol of the game board can serve as a tool for expanding your consciousness. Remember, the game board conveys the important message that the nature of existence is multidimensional and that it is composed of light and dark forces that require constant balance. When you see the game board, it is a reminder that you are in the game; and on a subconscious level, you agree to the rules. We have a suggestion for playing a game of awareness, and if you choose to participate, you will be amazed at how much you will learn. On your next venture to the store, purchase a disposable color-film camera with twenty-seven exposures (NOT your lame camera phone) . This is your game board camera. When you first buy the camera, write the date on it, because this is when your version of this game of awareness begins. Next, you must carry the camera around with you, fully prepared to snap a photograph of the celebrated checkerboard wherever you see it. Be certain to use your intention, creativity, and intuition to condition the field for what you want to encounter. The camera game involves developing various degrees of awareness; looking for the game board is a way of training your eyes to notice even more of the symbolic nature of 3-D reality, such as the subtle proliferation of ones and zeros throughout all world culture.

Like a child, you learn best through play, and by playing this game, you will discover that everything is a game of energy. The camera is a symbol of your intent to notice and record specific symbols in 3-D reality; your participation will open multidimensional levels of the game, and your psychic abilities will be enhanced as you focus the path of your attention. Be certain to notice where, when, how, and by whom the black-and-white checkerboard is being displayed. There is no time limit constraint to this game; it may take you three weeks, months, or years, depending upon how you use your awareness and the clarity of your intent.

With your final photo, note the date; once the pictures are developed, study them because they will contain teachings from your subconscious mind. Look for synchronicities and subtle patterns beyond the apparent black-and-white design. What other symbols are present? Can you recall where all of the photographs were taken? How often were you following your intuition when you found a game board? What was your biggest surprise? How do you feel about you collection of photos? You may notice other things in the pictures besides the game board. The exposure numbers and dates taken will reveal the numerological story behind the meaning of symbols. When you purchase the camera, the game begins; when you take the last shot, the game is over. Remember, whenever you see the game board, take notice that, on some level of reality, your cells are very aware that you are being notified, "You are now on the board and you are playing the game." Please consider this exerciser; our intention is to playfully stretch and expand your mind into new levels of perceptual acuity.

^^^^^^^^^^ The above was take almost word-for-word from the book Path of Empowerment, by Barbara Marciniak, and I encourage all who are intrigued to get her books.

I am playing the game myself, about a week and a half into it, and have about seven or eight photos taken so far. I have also painted a giant game board on my wall at the foot of my bed (and oh my oh my does it do strange things from time to time) .

Step out of your comfort zone and play the game!

By the way, if I weren't a complete and utter moron (which I am) I would post photos of my game board wall, but I can't figure out how to post pictures.

snap a photograph of the celebrated checkerboard
Be certain to notice where, when, how, and by whom the black-and-white checkerboard is being displayed.

I'm a bit confused by all that, is the game board being used a metaphor here? Am I literally supposed to on the lookout for real physical chessboards and snap photos of them when I see them? Am I just snapping photos as the mood suits me and reminding myself that this experience is a game of sorts? Can you elaborate? Or is there more information in that book that I'm missing?

dreamer042 said:
snap a photograph of the celebrated checkerboard
Be certain to notice where, when, how, and by whom the black-and-white checkerboard is being displayed.

I'm a bit confused by all that, is the game board being used a metaphor here? Am I literally supposed to on the lookout for real physical chessboards and snap photos of them when I see them? Am I just snapping photos as the mood suits me and reminding myself that this experience is a game of sorts? Can you elaborate? Or is there more information in that book that I'm missing?

When you see the game board pattern, wherever you see it: in stores, on cars, in restaurants, on a piece of litter.

I will elaborate more fully tomorrow morning, because I have a date with changa in a few minutes . . .

Okay, so when I see an actual physical game board then. Does it have to be a black and white checker patterned board (actually would be a chess board, checker board is red and white), or does any game board at all qualify? If so, do things like basketball and tennis courts count as game boards?

Enjoy your changa session! :thumb_up:

I look forward to hearing more tomorrow, I'm excited to try this :)

dreamer042 said:
Okay, so when I see an actual physical game board then. Does it have to be a black and white checker patterned board (actually would be a chess board, checker board is red and white), or does any game board at all qualify? If so, do things like basketball and tennis courts count as game boards?

Enjoy your changa session! :thumb_up:

I look forward to hearing more tomorrow, I'm excited to try this :)

All right, sorry it took so long, but I had to spend the day processing last nights chang-a-thon. Freakin' amazing, sweet bloody jebus . . .

ANYway. The game board does not have to be black and white, but light and dark. For example, if you see the checkerboard painted on someone's wall in their house and the colors are red and pink, that's fair game: the red would represent dark, and pink, light.

Things like basketball and tennis courts do not count. Unless those courts have the checker pattern represented somewhere, like a bit of advertising, the back of some dude's shirt, etc. It's the game board you're looking for, not sports venues in general. And that game board doesn't have to be complete: it can just be a two row strip or whatever: use your intuition and let it guild you to the rightness of taking a picture. You won't get all the game boards you see (like if you see one when you're driving around, it's not a good idea to try and get that photo. It's more of a walking game. ) , but the ones you do get will have significance.

The first two pictures I took the morning after I bought my camera were of pieces of litter. Fast food wrappers from a shitty place called Steak 'n Shake. This restaurant uses the checker pattern on the wrappers, and I took a picture of it.

I've also taken photos of toilet paper wrappers that bore the game board; car logos, an arcade game, the cover of a book: look around and pay attention and you will find it everywhere. This is all about expanding awareness.

I'm now about half way through my roll of film and the game boards I find are becoming incredibly profound, you have to play to find out. When you get your pictures developed, they will act much like tarot cards: they will be densely packed with information, symbols, hidden meanings, and something like a holographic memory trigger. A memory trigger that runs through every single cell in your body.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE THAT MUST NOT BE BROKEN: HAVE FUN!

Has someone been listening to Barbara Marciniak? lol

NM, I see that you have..I knew it!

Just in case anyone is confused as to what the hell I am talking about.

jamie said:
Has someone been listening to Barbara Marciniak? lol

NM, I see that you have..I knew it!

Just in case anyone is confused as to what the hell I am talking about.

Yeah, it says right there in my first post that it comes from her book. I love Barbara and all her books. You either read her and go, "Awesome," or you read a page and go "Whaaaat is this nonsense???" I said Awesome! (I prefer to read the books rather than listen, though I do have one of her books on mp3, as read by her. It makes for nice pharma listening in between the Joe Rogan, Louis C.K., David Cross and music on pharma Saturdays. )

By the way, thanks for that crystal skull link in the crystal thread, I'm a-gettin' me a skull!

I must admit..I have listened to many many hours of Barbara Marciniak..I like to listen to her audio books a lot while I am making art.

To be honest I found her stuff to be far more down to earth, while still way out there than much of the stuff floating around the new age community..many people will hear it and dismiss all of it. That is fine.

At least she offers a balanced perspective free from the excessive overly moralized stance that is often present in the new age..at least that is how her stuff has always come off sounding for me. I like her :)

Too bad she does not do public interviews, talks etc now for many many years..

Back
Top Bottom