• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Free Chemistry Course

Migrated topic.

Spiralout

Rising Star
MIT started an Edx course for General Chemistry a few weeks ago. I've been trying to learn this stuff on my own off and on for a while, and since I don't understand it, I really can't audit this course, but their material is usually very good.

I think the course will be open for another month or 2; after that I'm not sure how/if you can access the materials.

If anyone is interested, here is the link. They have a forum and everything; pretty cool.\

The great courses plus has some excellent video lectures in general, organic and even nuclear chemistry. I enjoyed listening to the general and organic, I think if you were someone just learning, you could retain a lot by taking notes and working out the concepts on a notepad during the lecture. I learned a lot in the nuclear chemistry/physics that would have taken much me much longer via text sources.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to access these for free, but I recommend great courses plus subscription, great content for those who like history as well.

Back
Top Bottom