• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Green/Eco extraction Sub-forum?

Migrated topic.

Dorge

Chen Cho Dorge
OG Pioneer
It would be nice to have in the dmt extraction forum a sub forum just dedicated to green ecologically sound extraction methods. It would be the place to have all of the limo teks and discussions as well as gar and lime discussions...
it would be a place for questions on these teks as well as a place to develop and motivate these teks. It would also show people that we are actually DOING IT and there is such a thing as green chemistry.

This is a good idea. SWIM is tired of working with naptha and hasn't really seen any teks that show how to properly use d-limo to extract.. Can you pull with limo instead of naptha when doing a STB?

a green section would be nice. I never knew green teks exsted until a couple months ago, so maybe it'd help to make more aware.

Cloud said:
Can you pull with limo instead of naptha when doing a STB?

Yes you can pull with d-limo. No you cannot freeze precipitate it. Evaping d-limo isnt going to work either.

Pulling with d-limo with the intentions of having freebase as you end product requires using fumaric acid saturated Isoprophy alcohol and salting out the spice in the form of DMT fumarate. An extremely simple/easy process.

DMT fumarate is, IMO, supreme for pharma.

DMT fumarate must be converted to freebase to be vaped, another very simple/easy process.

Go to the wiki and pull up the BLAB tek.

Cloud said:
This is a good idea. SWIM is tired of working with naptha and hasn't really seen any teks that show how to properly use d-limo to extract.. Can you pull with limo instead of naptha when doing a STB?

hell yeah.

you can also pull with limonene after basing with lime :)

I think its a good idea, Im quite over naptha and even lye...the only time I touch the stuff is when I experiment with grass..and even then, Id rathe go green.

I think green teks are great and they do deserve a subforum! but then I wonder if with a new subforum there would confusion, like for example where would one post a question about salting from limo, in the salting/fumaric acid subforum or in the green tek one? or should we re-arrange and change the salting forum somehow ?

I'm definitely up for that.
A wholesome extraction board, that could be very playful and useful !

Question: can you yields pure dmt crystal by the means of green teks ?
My understanding is that d-limo pull the full-range goodness of the bark, but only naphta pull DMT only.
IS there a possibilitie (green) to pull only DMT without n-oxides and jungle alcs ?

I agree. This is a great idea. I love the way this movement is spreading. Once you go green is hard to go back.

I really have to disagree - we 'consume' so many toxins daily from other sources - pesticides from food, air pollution from cars etc.

As long as the extraction is done correctly then any 'toxins' should be minimised - the only 'green' problem should be disposal of waste product. Remember D Limo is classified as a marine pollutant.

rOm said:
Question: can you yields pure dmt crystal by the means of green teks ?
My understanding is that d-limo pull the full-range goodness of the bark, but only naphta pull DMT only.
IS there a possibilitie (green) to pull only DMT without n-oxides and jungle alcs ?

Highly doubtful, but SWIM would suggest that using a more pure substance like heptane in small amounts to separate from the full range extract would be preferable to extracting with hefty amounts of naphtha. SWIM would think that impact reduction should also be a topic discussed in such a subforum.

geeg30 said:
As long as the extraction is done correctly then any 'toxins' should be minimised

So who's definition of 'correctly' should be used, and why leave it to chance?

the only 'green' problem should be disposal of waste product. Remember D Limo is classified as a marine pollutant.

Limonene is too expensive to justify dumping for most, anyway. Apart from the possibility of distillation, limonene can be reused many times over for many different applications. I would also think that purchasing and dumping or evaporating hefty amounts of petrol products (particularly in the home) is something that entheogenic hobbyists should be dissuaded from.

Back
Top Bottom