• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Greetings fellow explorers of the unknown 🖖

s0nicflash

Esteemed member
Hi everyone,
after enjoying A LOT of the Nexus content over the years, I finally registered today to move from 'passive' to 'active' mode🤠.
I'd consider myself 'advanced apprentice' in psychedelics, but far from pro-level...
The funny thing is, that I gathered a bit of experience with psychedelics over the years (~100 sessions), BUT straightforward DMT is still missing...😅
Although I could source it myself, as the nerd I am, I plan on starting my first extractions now (MHRB & because I'm a lover of Bufo, Viriola theidora).
So recommendations for beginner's TEK appreciated and - I read about the questionnaire: where do i find that?
Cheers✌️

Hi everyone,
after enjoying A LOT of the Nexus content over the years, I finally registered today to move from 'passive' to 'active' mode🤠.
I'd consider myself 'advanced apprentice' in psychedelics, but far from pro-level...
The funny thing is, that I gathered a bit of experience with psychedelics over the years (~100 sessions), BUT straightforward DMT is still missing...😅
Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, the right place for such adventures! What psychedelics do you already have experience with?

I plan on starting my first extractions now (MHRB & because I'm a lover of Bufo, Viriola theidora).
So recommendations for beginner's TEK appreciated and - I read about the questionnaire: where do i find that?
Cheers✌️
The questionnaire is gone with the new platform, though you can find A LOT of information in this place:

It's a bit rough to read compared to the rest of this new platform, though we are still in the transitioning phase of migrating all information from those Wiki pages to our Resources section. So in that regards, always feel free to transfer some of them to our new (still empty) Resource section if you ever have some extra time. :)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, the right place for such adventures! What psychedelics do you already have experience with?

The questionnaire is gone with the new platform, though you can find A LOT of information in this place:

It's a bit rough to read compared to the rest of this new platform, though we are still in the transitioning phase of migrating all information from those Wiki pages to our Resources section. So in that regards, always feel free to transfer some of them to our new (still empty) Resource section if you ever have some extra time. :)

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Experience so far:
Psychedelics: P. cubensis, P. semilanceata, Ayahuasca, Pharmahuasca, Huachuma, Peyotl, LSD, Bufo, 2CB, EiPLA, (Ketamine)
Other: Cannabis, MDMA, Amphetamine, Cocaine, oral opioids, Z-drugs, Benzodiazepines, alcohol, tobacco

Psychedelics have always had a strong spiritual meaning to me and I treat them as sacraments, not as 'recreational drugs'.

s0nicflash,

Welcome to formal membership. I'm glad you decided to sign up.

I applaud you for choosing to do your own extraction in an era where the drug supply is horribly contaminated. Extracting one's own from plants or just using plants really is the only way to go in the current era.

Have you decided on an extraction TEK yet?

s0nicflash,

Welcome to formal membership. I'm glad you decided to sign up.

I applaud you for choosing to do your own extraction in an era where the drug supply is horribly contaminated. Extracting one's own from plants or just using plants really is the only way to go in the current era.

Have you decided on an extraction TEK yet?
Thanks for the warm welcome! No, I didn't decide on the TEK, yet. Recommendations? I would prefer 'green' methods, but if I can learn to handle the more aggressive chemicals in a responsible manner, I'd be fine with that, too. It's just important to me to avoid health risks or pollution.

Back
Top Bottom