• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Greetings Of all Seasons to ALL

Migrated topic.

jbark

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Seasons greetings - whatever be your tradition - to all my friends (and friends to be) at the Nexus. Enjoy your family, think little of the stress, share as much love as you can bear and greet the new year with smiles and fervour and passion and depth and eagerness.

Just some thoughts.

Maybe the changa I did last night. With my friend Ay <3 (anyone remember her ;) )

Or maybe just an underused sense of goodwill to all has resurged from behind the greyness that can be daily life. Or both.

Keep well all.

Cheers,

JBArk

Big holiday hugs to all!

My family lives all over the world, so getting us all together is an amazing gift indeed.

Lots of love to my other family - THE NEXUS :)

-DK

PS. jbark, I do indeed remember your report about Ay. Glad to hear you had a nice changa experience with her. Lots of love bro!

DoingKermit said:
PS. jbark, I do indeed remember your report about Ay. Glad to hear you had a nice changa experience with her. Lots of love bro!

Yes, she smoked 2 x 75mg of 2:1 20x caapi leaf:dmt and took it all in! I managed 1 dose like that, then the subject rapidly changed; she is no longer married, having left her husband 6 months ago... ;)

Merry christmas, happy nee year and season's greetings (hard not to sound like a hallmark card this time of year!!). And love back to you and all who read this!

Holiday cheers!

JBArk

A happy Hallmark holiday to you all! I don't personal celebrate the J-man but after marrying a Christmas baby I had to learn to celebrate anyway... And eventually realized that it's really about togetherness. Cheezy but true. Season's cheer to my virtual family!

jbark said:
Curmudgeon!! Scrooge! Killjoy! Wet blanket! Grouch! Sourpuss!
:)

It"s a dirty job but someone"s got to do it!

jbark said:
Sending you good love anyway Mr Hug.

Definitely reciprocated :love:

Guyomech said:
eventually realized that it's really about togetherness. Cheezy but true.

I think you are probably right Guyomech. I girded my loins and did get into the spirit of togetherness. Visited my mother, decorated the tree for her and was forced by my sister to play pictionary. I even quite enjoyed it. Maybe i won"t be getting any more visits from Jacob Marley from now on.

Yes Guyomech, togetherness. I made a similar realization about marriage when a few years ago, many of my friends married their long standing hubbies: that it can be just an opportunity to shout out to the world, and all those you love - friends, family colleagues - that you LOVE your partner and are committed! Neither are necessary, but life without ritual makes a life not bereft of meaning, but for me more difficult to discern the meaning therein.

Anyway, glad to hear your thoughts.

And Hug46, glad you had a merry christmas despite your best efforts. ;)

JBArk

Back
Top Bottom