• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Harmala extract + DMT acetate

Migrated topic.

GobblinTorch

Rising Star
In about a month's time I plan on ingesting DMT acetate with a 1:10 extract of Harmala alkaloids. I enjoy the Harmala experience by itself, or with psilocybin and/or marijuana, but have never ingested DMT.
There is plenty of information on this site, but I'm looking for second opinions on a specific routine.

Administration as follows:

T+0:00 i) 0.2g, Harmala 1:10, oral

T+0:15 ii) 1/3-1/2 of extract of 32g MHRB (DMT acetate) + 0.2g Harmala 1:10, oral

T+0:20 iii) 0.3g+0.3g, Harmala 1:10+Cannabis Sativa, smoked (between 2-3 people)

Thank You!

What's the worst that can happen? I normally use smaller dosages of pretty much anything, but with DMT I feel like I just don't want to mess around. Is there a point with oral DMT where it just doesn't get any stronger?

GobblinTorch said:
What's the worst that can happen? I normally use smaller dosages of pretty much anything, but with DMT I feel like I just don't want to mess around. Is there a point with oral DMT where it just doesn't get any stronger?

There is a point where you black out and can't remember anything and it doesn't get any stronger than that.

wayyyyyyyy too much mimosa.. start with no more than 5 grams.. and even that is alot. Why rush it? Cant you just up the dose next time if you want more?

Back
Top Bottom