• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello all, I'd enjoy very much full membership to this forum

Migrated topic.

Mill

Rising Star
To begin I apologize for not noticing this section sooner as I've been a member since February. I've had a strong interest in psychedelic substances and their unique effects on our minds and bodies for some time now. I am a student preparing for graduate work in the pharmaceutical/medicinal chemistry field. Specifically regarding DMT, it was a substance that intrigued me for several years although my interest in it didn't really bloom until after reading Rick Stassman's The Spirit Molecule.

After completing a year of laboratory work in organic chemistry I felt I had a pretty good knowledge base to begin doing extractions of my own. It was at that time that I stumbled upon this site/forum. I was immediately happy to find a place with so many knowledgeable individuals providing accurate information on so many topics including not just DMT. I've now completed numerous successful extractions of mainly DMT but also 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine. To say the least I feel that I've already learned a lot from this forum and I enjoy contributing to the knowledge base very much when possible.

I would like to thank the moderators and anyone who has put time and effort into making this place what it is (as I personally wouldn't know where to begin).

Kind regards,
Mill

I used the d-limonene tek with CaOH and pulverized san pedro. On one pull I used diluted HCL and then used vinegar just to compare results. Both gave decent results...still not sure which SWIM prefers.

Back
Top Bottom