• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello, am new here...

Migrated topic.

Metatron444

Rising Star
Just signed up to this board and wish to greet you all good people here. I am what you might call an eso-head entheogenicist: combining the Western Hermetic esoteric/magickal traditions with DMT and Ayahuasca. I actually did a Working in 2005 with DMT and wrote a book over a 4 month period based on the initial Working, toking every other day to write and be inspired further by our Friends in the Astral-ia. greetings :)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe Dalet, Mem, and Tav are letters in the Hebrew alphabet. 4, 40, and 400 respectively. I won't try to go into the meaning behind it, as i'm sure Melatron can do far better. I'd be interested to hear it explained though. I think i have a vague idea, but i could be way off.

Hiya, [i:ecc8e06173]Dalet[/i:ecc8e06173] is the Hebrew letter "d" that holds the numerical value of 4; [i:ecc8e06173]mem[/i:ecc8e06173] is 'm' and 40; [i:ecc8e06173]tav[/i:ecc8e06173] is "t" and 400. Together they are the letters of [u:ecc8e06173]DMT[/u:ecc8e06173] in Hebrew which holds the combined value of 444. For my purposes, it is one of the prime numbers of the Holy (unpronounceable) Name of the Godhead. Incidentally 444 - according to the metaphysical Egyptologist RA Schwaller de Lubicz - is one of the ancient Egyptian numbers of high initiation amongst the solar cults of Heliopolis in the Old Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom