• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello DMT Nexus and Members

Migrated topic.

zenith

Rising Star
Just joined thought id say hi. Im from the UK, live not far from a mighty forest, love me walks. Anyway my dog cant seem to make himself understood in any language i can comprehend, apart from the basics,but on one of my walks i met a woodpecker, now he is smart, he can read and he communicates with me in morse code, i thought id gone a bit mad at first but no hes a tapping talker for sure and wants me to share with you all what he shares with me. Iv printed him off some teks, hes over some nights following threads, iv read some with him and was a bit worried of the legal aspects, didnt want to be breaking the law, but he says not to worry human laws dont apply to him hes a bird. Is this true, iv seen caged birds? :lol:

He'll be alright long as he doesn't sing like a canary :lol: Welcome to the Nexus Zenith :) Just use a little caution and your birdy will be fine.The piggys have got bigger fish to fry than the members of a popular role-playing site like this.

Strange posted reply but its disappeared, anyway thanks for the welcome, great site lots of helpful info, been reading and learning plenty, my woodpecker friend enjoyed his spicy extract immensely. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom