• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello Everyone

Migrated topic.

USWEYOUME

Rising Star
I just want to start with saying that I am very grateful to find a Forum, on this most important topic, that is actually serious in nature and with respects all people and opinions.

Im here to join hands in an already flowin' essense of communication and networking of the Big Mind Spice experience. An experience that i'm happily here to share and learn from other's point of views and frame of minds. I embrace our shared travels, in that we can help spread understanding and the power that we all have an equal voice, That needs to be heard, in this mammoth 'common ground' that unites us together at the base and beyond. I appreciate the people who thought this reflection of connection into existence.

Spreading the ever expanding truth,

USWEYOUME

Hello USWEYOUME

Great post to read- you say in just one paragraph what would take me one page!

this mammoth 'common ground' that unites us together at the base and beyond . . . this reflection of connection​

It's near impossible to sum up what The Nexus means to me but the above statement comes bloody close!

I love posts that clarify my own thoughts better than I can!

Thank you :d

Love

Thanks for your insight. im glad that we can break the boundary of communication one wall at a time. No matter how small a wall is its still a wall that's removed.

Yeah, The mammoth common ground Nuff said IMO.

With Ever-Expanding LOVE for all,
USWEYOUME

Back
Top Bottom