• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello, my name is Sam.

Migrated topic.

Samm

Samuel
I hope to be glad that I registered here. It seems most people here are in the mindset of either not doing to just get "fucked up", or doing it for shamanic/religious reasons, which makes me easyier talking to you. Most of my friends are naive about entheogens, which makes me somewhat frustrated.

Good night.

Samm said:
I hope to be glad that I registered here. It seems most people here are in the mindset of either not doing to just get "fucked up", or doing it for shamanic/religious reasons, which makes me easyier talking to you. Most of my friends are naive about entheogens, which makes me somewhat frustrated.

Good night.

There are far easier ways to get "fucked up" than looking into one's soul.

I had my first breakthrough the other night and it was far from "fun" ... but it taught me lessons I've yearned for.

Thank goodness there's an outlet like this to share thoughts and feelings.

a1pha said:
Thank goodness there's an outlet like this to share thoughts and feelings.

Precisely!! A friend of mine's DMT forum of choice is the shroomery... why, I ask them? This site has the greatest collection of information as well as the greatest collection of knowledgeable, helpful, and respectful forum members I've been able to find on internet forums yet. Who needs anything else [DMT related]?

Back
Top Bottom