• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

hello

Migrated topic.

Henry D

Rising Star
I know some forums have an Introductory forum and I wanted to make a first post to say hello and thought that this forum may fill my need.. or want.. so hello, one of my internet names is Henry D. I use this name because I thoroughly enjoyed the writings of a Transcendentalist name Henry David Thoreau. I am into a lot of topics, notably drugs, literature, poetry, politics, space, OBE's, and the astral realms. But I love music I can always have talks about music. Today I bought a new cd - Radiohead - The Bends. It's been in my car cd player since I bought it I love the song High and Dry. But currently, courtesy of archive.org I am listening to Really Wut? by Sound Tribe Sector 9 (my favorite alive band) and lastly. I just came into 896 grams of mhrb. and I feel I am ready. so hello.. and goodbye for the night I am going to sleep. enjoy your minutes all who read this I send my love to you.

[quote:41162fce7f]I am into a lot of topics, notably drugs, literature, poetry, politics, space, OBE's, and the astral realms. But I love music I can always have talks about music. [/quote:41162fce7f] Then i bet you'll love DMT. [quote:41162fce7f]Today I bought a new cd - Radiohead - The Bends.[/quote:41162fce7f] Have you listened to Kid A? One of my favorite albums to listen to on DMT. [quote:41162fce7f]Sound Tribe Sector 9 (my favorite alive band)[/quote:41162fce7f] Same here. Can't wait for New Years in Atlanta. [quote:41162fce7f]so hello.. [/quote:41162fce7f] Hello.

DZ, How do you manage to listen to music on DMT ? I tried and tried, but for some reason, it always sounded like this : '' BBZZZZZZZRRRRRVVVRRVVRVRVVZZZZZQQQQEEEEEE '' :lol:

Garulfo - yes. it is quite a bit to begin with. I've read a lot of teks and so far I like Noman's the best however I'd like to finish Strassman's book before I blast off. hehe DZ- You're so lucky you're going to the Tabernacle! I bought their Live as Time Changes DVD from the Tabernacle in 2005 and it blew my mind. I've only seen them twice but I wanted the show to go on forever both times. also yes my friend has Kid A and we useto groove to that in high school with the help of our friend that we all love but equally hate, alcohol. I liked.. fuck what's the name of the song.. it was the popular one and it had an odd name. Idioteque I believe.

[quote:659980fa3a]How do you manage to listen to music on DMT ?[/quote:659980fa3a] It is kind of strange sometimes. Certain music sounds like ass at times, while other music will become rich and deeply euphoric. I think part of it is finding what's right for that moment. Sometimes though it just sounds like animals being thrown into a woodchipper. [quote:659980fa3a]You're so lucky you're going to the Tabernacle! I bought their Live as Time Changes DVD from the Tabernacle in 2005 and it blew my mind. I've only seen them twice but I wanted the show to go on forever both times.[/quote:659980fa3a] You can't make it out there? 4 straight days. It's hard to get any better than that.

There's a Miles Davis song called Blue In Green that is absolutely perfect for dmt breakthrough :D you can find it on his Kind Of Blue cd (also on youtube somewhere) Welcome Henry!

Back
Top Bottom