• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help I need help

Migrated topic.

Timmyt

Timmyt
I have gotten ahold of bufo venom dried a gram and do not know how to consume it or if it needs purification please ask around and send me a pm or add to this post

Some people have consumed it raw, traditionally it is not purified AFAIK.

However bufotenin is not that safe, you can look up how they do it in the Amazonian forest, but it will not be pleasant.

It is said that it heals a lot of diseases, but thus hasn't been proven.

A strong purge will happen, and mentally it will be unpredictable.

I would suggest to not do it, and uf you do it, be really careful.

I cannot give you tips because I didn't try it, but seeing what I have saw, I would advise you to do your research, and if you conclude it to be risky, don't do it.

AwesomeUsername said:
However bufotenin is not that safe, you can look up how they do it in the Amazonian forest, but it will not be pleasant.

I believe Bufo venom is mostly 5-meo.

As far as I'm aware you can use it raw but it consists of other compounds other than 5-meo and bufotenine, compounds that I would not be familiar with enough to ingest.

As bufotenine is a polar alkaloid and 5-meo is non-polar you could separate them fairly easily. But other impurities could make it in the end result. So perhaps salting them out with the right solvent and salt combination could be a good idea. This is assuming the actives are naturally in FB form, if not a mini A/B could be the go.

BW's data could help you decide on what solvents are best to use

Of course there's also the ethical aspect of using an animal as your source material, something to consider?

Both 5-MeO-DMT and bufotenin are capable of killing you. Bufo venom is predominantly 5-MeO-DMT, not bufotenin as the “bufo” would suggest, though bufotenin is present. Hamilton Morris has stated he finds pure 5-MeO-DMT identical in experience with bufo venom. As has been said, if you use it, smoke it, do not eat it. I do not know what the correct dose is, get a milligram scale. Also: it is overwhelmingly intense, most people do not walk away declaring it rewarding, though many do.

I think the poison also contains quaternary tryptamines, similar and possibly acting toxic through their similarity with acetyl choline. But being charged molecules they probably dont vaporize. Otherwise if you eat them, they instead can get into your body. So licking a toad is just poisonous, while smoking it will not be.

The other part of the poison is cardiac glycosides, which are large sterols with polar sugar molecules attached; these are not easily vaporisable.

Back
Top Bottom