• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help me ID some leaves

Migrated topic.

SHroomtroll

Rising Star
About a week ago i received some free unknown leaves from a webshop, my first guess is thatit´s caapi leaves since i tried order some a few months ago but they were out of stock so i changed my order...

But when i did a brew with some caapi wine and a pinch of these leaves i got a surprisngly strong buzz, i only drank about 1/10 of my brew which could not have contained more than 10g of caapi vine.

I even got some mild CEV´s rom it so i suspect the leaf might be something DMT containing instead of caapi leaf.

I will try to upload a pic in a while but is there any other way to be sure what it is? does caapi leaf smell anything specific? are the leaves usually very dry or oily etc?

no,swim doesn't think they could smell particularly couse the dmt content,every leave will smell different.describe your leaves..maybe could they be psychotria viridis?

So you get an unlabelled packet from a webshop and you consume some dose without even knowing what it is? Dont you think thats a reckless, considering it could be many things?

How about emailing the webshop and asking?

Hard to say really....but it looks allot like some chali I had once.... which funny enough, I received as a freebie as well. been a year ago though.

Well i did email them and asked, they just told me i could keep them, when i specificly asked what it was i did not get a answser..

Also since their stock only has about 3different leaves it´s either caapi, chakruna or chaliponga, drinking 1/10 of a dose of either is not dangerous so it was a calulated risk :)

Back
Top Bottom