• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help me understand red/black ayahuasca, what is it? is it Caapi?

SoulForce

Rising Star
After trying yellow ayahuasca multiple times, I recently had a conversation with a shaman about the difference between yellow, cielo, red, and black ayahuasca.

Black was clearly the craziest one. Yellow was the entry one. Red was the middle one. Cielo was similar to Yellow.

From there, I started doing my research (including this forum), but it's still unclear if red/black are variants of Caapi.

REMOVED BY MODERATOR
No links to vendors outside the approved subforum!

Last edited by a moderator:
So imo colours are the types of bark tannin dyes. Ex. Cielo is yellow or a yellow bark type . muricata is a red or black type. And so on . some folks say it's the hue of the visions but for me harmalas always have grey scale visions without nndmt .

There's also thunder and rattle and caupuri which has a bulb like a golf ball at each node on the vine.

Imo they re phenotypes of ayahuasca vine. Like rose colours with double or single petal flower etc.

Some are more potent . some have higher thh. Tetra hydro harmaline (sp). Don't quote me on that bc it been a while since i checked my chemical contents on some vines and nomenclature for compound s..

But also and this will sound crazy but it is what I also wildly think and that is each type is a Different spirit . so cielo is a sky spirit and thunder is a thunder spirit. Crazy right ? Judge not though bc our world is wide open and wild imo.

The shaman is better acquainted with the vines and id trust his or her opinions as well over my own too.

So imo colours are the types of bark tannin dyes. Ex. Cielo is yellow or a yellow bark type . muricata is a red or black type. And so on . some folks say it's the hue of the visions but for me harmalas always have grey scale visions without nndmt .

There's also thunder and rattle and caupuri which has a bulb like a golf ball at each node on the vine.

Imo they re phenotypes of ayahuasca vine. Like rose colours with double or single petal flower etc.

Some are more potent . some have higher thh. Tetra hydro harmaline (sp). Don't quote me on that bc it been a while since i checked my chemical contents on some vines and nomenclature for compound s..

But also and this will sound crazy but it is what I also wildly think and that is each type is a Different spirit . so cielo is a sky spirit and thunder is a thunder spirit. Crazy right ? Judge not though bc our world is wide open and wild imo.

The shaman is better acquainted with the vines and id trust his or her opinions as well over my own too.
IMO, different drugs, especially psychedelics get a different Gestalt. This could be from the accumulated experiences of all who have taken them being a feeling or Gestalt on some different plane of consciousness. For instance, LSD seems to bad trip more since it was jumped into with both feet and zero preparation in the 60's. More people bad tripped than those doing things in a ceremonial setting and that flavors the Gestalt.
Spirit, Gestalt, whatever. You can think such things without getting too anthropomorphic (not the right word, but you get it).
There's definitely more to the universe than we can perceive. so, there's that.

Back
Top Bottom